State tourney live draw

Play 4 Fun

Just saying Westview hadn't lost hardly anybody. And South South beat Westview. You obviously think West TN teams are a cakewalk. I got news for you. West TN is 365 days a year basketball and is alive and well.

We aren't playing teams from last year and what happened last year won't have any bearing on this year. Just saying.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what makes Upperman so good?? I know Levy is a great player, Maynard and Strickland are good role players, but I'm struggling to see what else is there exactly. So South Side doesn't have a chance?? Athletically Upperman isn't even close. I don't see a 15 point game.

PC and SG will come down to who doesn't have the first game jitters in the glass house. Tough draw for either team.

I will take PC by 1 hitting a 3 at the buzzer.

I don't see it coming down to a shot at the buzzer. South Greene is stronger this year and they are playing better than I have ever seen them. Even better than last year. I believe the Lady Rebels will take care of any doubts they are the best team there on Thursday.

I like South Green in a close one over Pickett County. When South Green needs a bucket, they can go to Lamb in the paint. Not so sure Pickett County can do that. But know that Pickett County probably has the best shooters in the tournament and that can make it interesting. Think that Clarkrange and Huntingdon match up much better size wise in the paint than Pickett County.

I think the PC vs. SG game will come down to the fact that PC won't be able to stop Lamb much if at all.  She is the best post player in Single A, and yes that includes Meadows IMO.  Every one of SG's players are very good and they just grind teams to frustration.  Your going to see a lot of girls react to plays with their hands up and looking towards their bench asking their coach how do we stop this.  Lamb is just so fundamentally good that it is an absolute nightmare to have to guard her.  If you choose to pack it in....then you find out how really good their guards are because they make you pay outside too.  Regardless of how you choose to guard Lamb she will get touches anyways because she never stands still.  Anyone who upsets South Greene DESERVES to win the Gold Ball.  Picket County will take the first shot Thursday.

Kazoom