State tourney live draw

Play 4 Fun

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Westview was jinxed a few years playing Elizabethton as we were a few years back playing Livingston Academy in their hay day in the first round. Have to do like Westview last year just knock em out.

Westview finally got a good draw this year! Hopefully they will take care of business and execute and come back home with the gold ball!!

South Side should beat Upperman. Looking at the Lady Bees offense, pretty much Levy driving to score or kicking to Maynard for a three. South Side has about 4-5 guards who can take turns guarding Levy.

This will be the best 1st round game out of any of them. Levy is a good player but as a team I'm not sure if they can handle Jackson Southside's all around athleticism

Westview finally got a good draw this year! Hopefully they will take care of business and execute and come back home with the gold ball!!

Makes a ton of difference when you get a good draw. I will be rooting for them this year just like I do every year for all West TN teams. Edited by pioneer42

South Side should beat Upperman. Looking at the Lady Bees offense, pretty much Levy driving to score or kicking to Maynard for a three. South Side has about 4-5 guards who can take turns guarding Levy.

You've lost your mind. Upperman will win this game by 15 points. Southside has no chance in this game. Bad draw for JCS

You've lost your mind. Upperman will win this game by 15 points. Southside has no chance in this game. Bad draw for JCS

East Nashville smoked Upperman last year and had to comeback late to beat Westview if you want to compare teams. I will give Upperman a little advice and this is very accurate. Practice with the quickest and most physical boys team you can find the next couple of days to prepare for South Side. They will probably be the quickest and most physical team up there. Not the most skilled. Edited by pioneer42

East Nashville smoked Upperman last year and had to comeback late to beat Westview if you want to compare teams. I will give Upperman a little advice and this is very accurate. Practice with the quickest and most physical boys team you can find the next couple of days to prepare for South Side. They will probably be the quickest and most physical team up there. Not the most skilled.

Why are we talking about last years teams?

PC and SG will come down to who doesn't have the first game jitters in the glass house. Tough draw for either team.

I will take PC by 1 hitting a 3 at the buzzer.

With everyone returning from last year team and half the starters having played 3 straight years in a row at the glass house will help. Not to mention playing on that court the last 2 years for the state volleyball championship in A. These last 3 games SG has turned it up a notch and Lamb has been playing better than she did in the glass house last year. I'll take SG by 10