Macon County 2017

2 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

You do realize MC has more than double the students as Westy,  and is two divisions higher in football?  Tigers should best them every year. 

DUH,yes I realize that but if they was winning like they use to that factor wouldn't even come up. So now we get a decent team and u want to bring up facts, funny I didn't hear anything but slurs when they beat us.

3 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

You do realize MC has more than double the students as Westy,  and is two divisions higher in football?  Tigers should best them every year. 

I don't buy into the whole 2A versus 4A thing. It could be an advantage if you had a bunch of extra players, however Macon will dress 35-40 kids this year. Historically, Westmoreland is a much better program than Macon so why is classification only an issue if Macon wins? In reality, Macon has the kids to be a 2A program. It's about athletes. Westy used to have quite a few and Macon not so much. The roles have changed. Wait a year or two and it will probably revert back. Either way, I wouldn't get on coacht running my mouth if I were a Westy fan. As bad as Macon has been in the past, I don't think an MC coach ever went to the opposing locker room at halftime and asked for mercy... now that is embarrassing right there.

8 minutes ago, Footballguru05 said:

I don't buy into the whole 2A versus 4A thing. It could be an advantage if you had a bunch of extra players, however Macon will dress 35-40 kids this year. Historically, Westmoreland is a much better program than Macon so why is classification only an issue if Macon wins? In reality, Macon has the kids to be a 2A program. It's about athletes. Westy used to have quite a few and Macon not so much. The roles have changed. Wait a year or two and it will probably revert back. Either way, I wouldn't get on coacht running my mouth if I were a Westy fan. As bad as Macon has been in the past, I don't think an MC coach ever went to the opposing locker room at halftime and asked for mercy... now that is embarrassing right there.

TC is looking forward to playing MC going to be a great game and we play Westy again this year but they didn't seem to have lot of speed last year and we owe MC you'll beat us on creek bank any team that does that deserve respect 

1 hour ago, bigstick12 said:

DUH,yes I realize that but if they was winning like they use to that factor wouldn't even come up. So now we get a decent team and u want to bring up facts, funny I didn't hear anything but slurs when they beat us.

There should be slurs when a 2a teams beats  4a team. I bet Westy and TC both have huge winning records verse MC. Don't be a front runner when u got a good team. 

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 4:49 PM, UpperCumberlandMan said:

There should be slurs when a 2a teams beats  4a team. I bet Westy and TC both have huge winning records verse MC. Don't be a front runner when u got a good team. 

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 4:49 PM, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Where and when did I say good

On 8/8/2017 at 4:29 PM, Mr. Postman1 said:

We are skeered over here in motown. By the way, we have a sudden service now to match yalls super walmart. LOL

You should be scared. The only reason that it wasn't 70-0 last year was because the coaches called off the dogs EARLY in the 2nd quarter. Your troll game is weak