Clay Co. vs Harriman Single A State Championship

Shozen

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why hasn't bigger schools come calling on him? I've watched a lot of college basketball and he's better than most I have seen in the SEC. I mean maybe JJ Frazier from GA comes to mind but my word! He shoots better than anybody I have seen. Does he have the 1A stigma hanging over him or what? Coaches and recruiters are missing out big time!

Clay County seems to have the same problem Hampton has...

LOCATION!

We could have another Brett Favre or Jordan up here and he wouldn't get a wink LOL

Congrats Harriman on the SC! I'm from SP but Celina (Dale Hollow) is my second home. One of my best friends runs a marina up there, My friend and I were driving thru town one day and it was snowing really hard as I noticed a young boy shooting hoops, I asked my friend who the kid was and he said that's Tyreke his going to be special and he was right. I don't think we have heard the last of this kid. Barnes needs his head examined not to recruit this boy, Great game!!

Congrats Harriman on the SC! I'm from SP but Celina (Dale Hollow) is my second home. One of my best friends runs a marina up there, My friend and I were driving thru town one day and it was snowing really hard as I noticed a young boy shooting hoops, I asked my friend who the kid was and he said that's Tyreke his going to be special and he was right. I don't think we have heard the last of this kid. Barnes needs his head examined not to recruit this boy, Great game!!

I love stories like this. That is great!

One of the absolute best games I've saw! I thought if we let Key get his points and we held the rest in check we'd be fine and thankfully that worked out! I'm so proud of this senior class!! They've worked through a ton of adversity and defied all the odds! This is also the winningest team in school history! It is so surreal and I absolutely could not be prouder to be a Harriman Blue Devil!!!

One of the absolute best games I've saw! I thought if we let Key get his points and we held the rest in check we'd be fine and thankfully that worked out! I'm so proud of this senior class!! They've worked through a ton of adversity and defied all the odds! This is also the winningest team in school history! It is so surreal and I absolutely could not be prouder to be a Harriman Blue Devil!!!

Taking nothing away from your team They are a very good team and deserved the win, but nobody let Key get his points, He earned every one of them. You do your team a disservice when you make such an asinine statement!