Metro Nashville Jamboree

FBfan26

WTH has caused some metro teams to not even be competitive much less win? There has to be a reason. Seems to be no average football teams, either good or bad teams. Lopsided games are not fun for anyone, players,coaches ,or fans.

Edited by fb247

7 hours ago, fb247 said:

WTH has caused some metro teams to not even be competitive much less win? There has to be a reason. Seems to be no average football teams, either good or bad teams. Lopsided games are not fun for anyone, players,coaches ,or fans.

Speak for yourself but we'll take blowout every game...lol

11 hours ago, fb247 said:

Over the past few years with the "Academy" concept (schools focusing in on post-secondary concentrations), Metro schools has become somewhat open-enrollment. A student can petition to go to a particular high school to pursue career field.  Naturally, some up-and-coming athletes will also factor in a school's success on the field (or court) in helping them decide.

• Upvote 1

On 8/14/2017 at 7:53 AM, fb247 said:

Cheating coaches is not helping . I have heard that some coaches are better recruiters than Nick or Butch.

18 minutes ago, hardtackle said:

Cheating coaches is not helping . I have heard that some coaches are better recruiters than Nick or Butch.

Winning breeds Envy. Let everyone tell it a  from a school thats barely going 500 everybody who wins consistently is cheating. You've heard about Midstate teams, Memphis teams, Knox teams,Florida teams, national rank teams blah blah blah..You have about 6-7 consistent schools out of metro who wins. Then someone from out of County would say it's the coaching in Metro. Im constantly saying there's no way that schools like Antioch and Hunters Lane should get smoked/Blanked. I will be stupid to say that cheating doesn't go on but come on man find another argument.

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

Winning breeds Envy. Let everyone tell it a  from a school thats barely going 500 everybody who wins consistently is cheating. You've heard about Midstate teams, Memphis teams, Knox teams,Florida teams, national rank teams blah blah blah..You have about 6-7 consistent schools out of metro who wins. Then someone from out of County would say it's the coaching in Metro. Im constantly saying there's no way that schools like Antioch and Hunters Lane should get smoked/Blanked. I will be stupid to say that cheating doesn't go on but come on man find another argument.

I am not even close to being in the know,but it is just what I hear. When I hear it there must be something to it. Very sad if it is true. Here is word that many should go by, Integrity, the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.

3 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Why should HT find another argument when that is a very legit reason and everyone in the know knows it it true. I agree kids and parents seek schools for best football team, forget the academic reasons that is a joke, but illegal seeking players from other zones is a problem and hurting other programs. 

2 hours ago, fb247 said:

Why should HT find another argument when that is a very legit reason and everyone in the know knows it it true. I agree kids and parents seek schools for best football team, forget the academic reasons that is a joke, but illegal seeking players from other zones is a problem and hurting other programs. 

There's not a team in Metro without a kid from another Zone. Same goes for them kids in Rutherford County who got Davidson county kids. Me and you have already been thru this 247