Region 7-1A 2017

3 hours ago, utvol2 said:

I watched the film from the scrimmage. Your guys played hard, didn't quit and were good sportsmen!! I saw some good speed in the backfield and a lot of good things from WC!! Got a lot of respect for you guys! Keep working hard and good things are headed y'alls way brother!!

Much appreciated. And good luck to those Cards down in MacNairy Co.

Personally I'm very excited about the skill position kids we have, easily the best group we've had since 2011. I'm just hoping our line can gel and fast. We have to put a good season together to build towards next year.  If I'm not mistaking we only have 3-4 seniors starting so next year could be big if the right steps are taken this season 

2 hours ago, ysoangry said:

The only one is here but haven't heard much at all about scrimmages. Only thing I heard was the new coach had several sick at one scrimmage and let several younger kids play. But who knows for sure. I'm growing more skeptical of this years team.

Sick in July?  It's time for football. No time to be sick!

I no longer have a dog in this race. But I keep up with the 7A teams. I had figured The Lions would take the region title again this year, with the Falcons nipping at their heels. However, after info I got today and the fact these two meet 3 games into the the season, the Falcons get crowned Region Champions this year.

• Upvote 1