Dobyns Bennett vs Greeneville

BatmanDevil

40 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Immmm bacccckkkkkk 

alright my take on this one is obvious. Greeneville wins this in the second half. By 3 scores! 

Well,I like your enthusiasm about the Devils chances but it wouldn't surprise me to see either team beat the other by 3 scores as I've said before.Mistakes by either team and how they matchup will as in most games,tell the story.I think the weight is more on the shoulders of the DB staff then the Greeneville staff,but hey ! I doubt either wants to lose this one and it should be a heck of a first game.

59 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Well,I like your enthusiasm about the Devils chances but it wouldn't surprise me to see either team beat the other by 3 scores as I've said before.Mistakes by either team and how they matchup will as in most games,tell the story.I think the weight is more on the shoulders of the DB staff then the Greeneville staff,but hey ! I doubt either wants to lose this one and it should be a heck of a first game.

I feel that this game maybe like the Greeneville Vs. Giles county game you remember oh so well lol

could be a tie  at half but the greene devils pull away and win by 3scores 

Edited by DevilMan03

59 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I feel that this game maybe like the Greeneville Vs. Giles county game you remember oh so well lol

could be a tie  at half but the greene devils pull away and win by 3scores 

What I remember thinking was Greeneville may never get another chance to win the state .That was still better then we had seen in this part of the state in a long time and a great accomplishment for that Devil team but it was so heart breaking to see them come so close.I don't have to look that far back to feel that way.I remember standing on top of the press box just a few months ago watching that dang hail mary

17 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

You done a great job on the vid and yes it looked like Fulton is loaded with fine athletes.I really want to see how that 3way scrimmage goes,that will also be a huge test for the Devils.Do you know who has the DB game on TV.I hope to get down there but I never know with my schedule if that's possible.

Thanks brother,,,,lals for the scrimmage today, Rhea county backed out so it will just be the Devils and Admirals I will have a video, but it wont be nearly as much of the good quality from the stands as the Fulton scrimmage. This video will be more of a "players perspective" view, from the sidelines, but I think it will still be "watchable"....lol.....they're gona be "live" tonight, so this will be the first good test for this years unit and a good litmus test for the youngins to see how they handle a game type setting. I will have a video  up  in  a asap for you.

11 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Immmm bacccckkkkkk 

alright my take on this one is obvious. Greeneville wins this in the second half. By 3 scores! 

oh myyyyy....ok, folks, put the kids to bed and get your ear plugs ready, this could get nasty....haha.....so what's your thoughs on this years team 101 edition of the Greene team?

5 hours ago, BVDevil said:

Thanks brother,,,,lals for the scrimmage today, Rhea county backed out so it will just be the Devils and Admirals I will have a video, but it wont be nearly as much of the good quality from the stands as the Fulton scrimmage. This video will be more of a "players perspective" view, from the sidelines, but I think it will still be "watchable"....lol.....they're gona be "live" tonight, so this will be the first good test for this years unit and a good litmus test for the youngins to see how they handle a game type setting. I will have a video  up  in  a asap for you.

Awesome,a preseason game against the defending 5a state champs.

4 hours ago, johndeere said:

The TV coverage, which I believe was originally planned by the Greenville staff or admin, has now been cancelled, per Tribe staff.  No reason given.  Most likely to improve ticket sales.  Where can video be found (BV Devil) for tonight's scrim?  Should be a fair test.

Yep,A fair test for any team in the state I'd say,Most likely find it on YouTube late tonight or tomorrow.Warning #!, BVD "Might" use a few choice words on his channel  before you surf it at Sunday school, but he knows the game and tells it like it is.Just ask Lane Kiffen.Type in" Big VoL daddy"

Edited by BatmanDevil