Sequatchie Valley jamboree

3 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

I guess I was wrong on the year. Good for us though we get it one year earlier than I thought. I did hear that the skills competition probably wouldn't happen. I hope it does.

And you were on me about being confused on who was hosting. LMBO. I hope they do the skills competition. The jamboree is about the kids. They should do it. 

2 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

I guess I was wrong on the year. Good for us though we get it one year earlier than I thought. I did hear that the skills competition probably wouldn't happen. I hope it does.

Not saying you are wrong or anyone else.  Just that I've heard it both ways. I really don't know.

18 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

And you were on me about being confused on who was hosting. LMBO. I hope they do the skills competition. The jamboree is about the kids. They should do it. 

Lol that'rue. I knew it was going to an alphabetical format but I thought it was in '19. Skills competition was the best part. Maybe they will do it. I know some of the coaches were concerned about an injury sidelining a kid.

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

Lol that'rue. I knew it was going to an alphabetical format but I thought it was in '19. Skills competition was the best part. Maybe they will do it. I know some of the coaches were concerned about an injury sidelining a kid.

That's making it about the coaches. This competition is about the kids. I think this is their favorite part of the evening. 

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

That's making it about the coaches. This competition is about the kids. I think this is their favorite part of the evening. 

I agree with you but if I were a coach I would be looking at the big picture. I want it to take place because I believe MC would do very well in the competitions. Maybe what I was told was just the concern. It may be happening for all I know.

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

I agree with you but if I were a coach I would be looking at the big picture. I want it to take place because I believe MC would do very well in the competitions. Maybe what I was told was just the concern. It may be happening for all I know.

agree on big picture

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, powerp said:

Who was the last non SP back to win fastest back? I feel like Sp has had a guy win it the last few years  but could be wrong. Maybe the year after Lankford and company? Just a little trivia. I agree though with Bass. It makes it fun for everyone watching.

I believe it was Trey Phillips from MC in 2014 in Whitwell and Lankford in 2013. Some kid from LV won it the year before that in Jasper.

Edited by PurplePower68