1. 1. Top Region Team in 2017?

• Camden
    • Cheatham County
    • Fairview
    • Harpeth
    • Stewart County
    • Sycamore

53 minutes ago, BornInTheBackWoods said:

Their line is suppose to be where its at this year; big strong kids. Should be solid. Gotta think that losing key skill players will hurt a little, probably gonna be hard to get anything done up front on them. 

Coach Loope does a great job and Coach Halstead taking over the play calling responsibilities will be an excellent transition to their coaching staff.  

33 minutes ago, BornInTheBackWoods said:

Anything from last nights Jamboree games stand out to y'all? Read that Hillsboro's #9 gashed Pearl pretty good. Apparently Harpeth QB left game hurt. Cheatham took a punch in the mouth. How did Sycamore do up in the Clarksville area Jamboree? 

Fairview was competitive with a gigantic 6a Franklin but lost 0-7. They looked better than I expected them to and played physical. 

Who did Cheatham scrimmage?

1 hour ago, Swarm said:

Fairview was competitive with a gigantic 6a Franklin but lost 0-7. They looked better than I expected them to and played physical. 

Who did Cheatham scrimmage?

That's a pretty good showing against Franklin. Y'all should have a good year. I liked what I saw from them in the scrimmage with us.

23 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

That's a pretty good showing against Franklin. Y'all should have a good year. I liked what I saw from them in the scrimmage with us.

I was out of town and missed us play you guys a couple weeks ago. I hear you guys looked phenomenal.

Good luck to the Tigers this season. You guys can win it all. 

2 hours ago, Swarm said:

I was out of town and missed us play you guys a couple weeks ago. I hear you guys looked phenomenal.

Good luck to the Tigers this season. You guys can win it all. 

Thanks Swarm! There are a couple areas that I would like to see us get alot better in but overall I was pleased. Good luck to Fairview this season. I hope y'all do all the way bud.

Edited by leadfarmer

On 8/11/2017 at 5:57 AM, Marshall1969 said:

Lol

Why the lol? He speaks the truth the last 4 times Fairview and Marshall County played in regular season games "that mattered" the scores were 35-18, 31-14, 35-16, and  wait for it  62-28.. all of the higher numbers are Fairview btw. So once again. Why the LOL? Beat Fairview when it matters then you can talk smack ;). Scrimmages are a joke. That's like saying OMG jaguars beat the patriots in the first pre season game haha. Now that's worthy of a LOL. 

11 hours ago, Slim88 said:

Why the lol? He speaks the truth the last 4 times Fairview and Marshall County played in regular season games "that mattered" the scores were 35-18, 31-14, 35-16, and  wait for it  62-28.. all of the higher numbers are Fairview btw. So once again. Why the LOL? Beat Fairview when it matters then you can talk smack ;). Scrimmages are a joke. That's like saying OMG jaguars beat the patriots in the first pre season game haha. Now that's worthy of a LOL. 

Fairview owned just about everyone in that 3 year span.  In 2010 and 2011 their losses were to Giles and then Milan in the playoffs.  In 2012 Giles got them again and Cheatham beat them twice.  

In 2010, 2011, 2013, and 2016 they were as good as anyone in the state.  You could argue that they were in 2012 as well.