2017 Class 1A Coaches Poll: Murphy Fair Magazine

34 minutes ago, Rings said:

5 teams from the east and 5 from the west in top 10. Looks to be politically correct. Who knows how the order will play out, but the championship will have two of these teams. Or will it?

The 1A state champion will come from this list. I will guarantee it, but they aren't in a correct order. The west is still stronger although the gap has narrowed. 

You fellers need to take it easy on Murphy. I finally got the low down on this poll. I went to Ronnie's last night and he said Roy and Murphy were at the Red Eye a few weeks ago sitting at a table in a dark corner. Roy kept buying Murphy drinks and telling him he wanted to be on top of his pole. Maybe that Murphy man had too many drinks and misunderstood Roy. Anyways here you have it. Murphy kept his word. 

11 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

You fellers need to take it easy on Murphy. I finally got the low down on this poll. I went to Ronnie's last night and he said Roy and Murphy were at the Red Eye a few weeks ago sitting at a table in a dark corner. Roy kept buying Murphy drinks and telling him he wanted to be on top of his pole. Maybe that Murphy man had too many drinks and misunderstood Roy. Anyways here you have it. Murphy kept his word. 

INTERESTING!

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

Roy must have taken Murphy's 2A pole home with him.  It's no where to be found.

http://murphyfair.com/mfs/servlet/contentpagemfs?1,1,Home

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

LMBO, Roy Dillard.....