22 Impact Blount County Players 2017 ( Preseason)

32hammer

22 Impact players for Blount County HS  2017

1. Hopkins –Maryville

2. Kellogg- Alcoa

3. Warwick – Alcoa

4. Cobb- Maryville

5. Russell-Alcoa

6. Blair-WB

7. Woody- Alcoa

8. Hodge-Maryville

9. Gann- Maryville

10. Maples-Alcoa

11. Markum-Maryville

12. Mckeehan- Alcoa

13. Wall-Maryville

14. King-WB

15. Cooper- Heritage

16. Love- WB

17. Harrell-Heritage

18. Watson-Maryville

19. Davis-Maryville

20. Ray-Alcoa

21. Bravo-WB

22. Ewing-Heritage

Top 2 newcomers

McGill- WB   Carrol- Alcoa

Thoughts? But please no negative comments about any kids. If you don't think a kid deserves to be on the list, just say who you think should be on the list.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, 32hammer said:

1. Hopkins –Maryville

2. Kellogg- Alcoa

3. Warwick – Alcoa

4. Cobb- Maryville

5. Russell-Alcoa

6. Blair-WB

7. Woody- Alcoa

8. Hodge-Maryville

9. Gann- Maryville

10. Maples-Alcoa

11. Markum-Maryville

12. Mckeehan- Alcoa

13. Wall-Maryville

14. King-WB

15. Cooper- Heritage

16. Love- WB

17. Harrell-Heritage

18. Watson-Maryville

19. Davis-Maryville

20. Ray-Alcoa

21. Bravo-WB

22. Ewing-Heritage

Top 2 newcomers

Thoughts? But please no negative comments about any kids. If you don't think a kid deserves to be on the list, just say who you think should be on the list.

Purty good list 32H......Eye'm a Mairvul Sheap and eye might haiv Watson and Davis higher cents Mairvul haz evurbodee baick inn tha passin' gaim, eye thaink thay weal see tha tater quite a bit.....Also Noah Humphries mite bee one two watch at CB fer Mairvul.....Tuff and faist and hits like a LB....:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

16 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Purty good list 32H......Eye'm a Mairvul Sheap and eye might haiv Watson and Davis higher cents Mairvul haz evurbodee baick inn tha passin' gaim, eye thaink thay weal see tha tater quite a bit.....Also Noah Humphries mite bee one two watch at CB fer Mairvul.....Tuff and faist and hits like a LB....:popcorneater:

The order is pretty "loose." Davis is definitely one of the best athletes in the area. Humphries could easily be listed in top 22. I tried to represent every position reasonably well. I also took into consideration how important a player was to their specific team. For example, if it was close between player #22 and player #23 which one will have more impact on wins and losses to their team

13 hours ago, 32hammer said:

The order is pretty "loose." Davis is definitely one of the best athletes in the area. Humphries could easily be listed in top 22. I tried to represent every position reasonably well. I also took into consideration how important a player was to their specific team. For example, if it was close between player #22 and player #23 which one will have more impact on wins and losses to their team

Good list 32. I don't know many of those kids so I would never say one shouldn't be on the list. But I am partial to the murvil CB. If may be hard to win a game from the DB area, but that kid may be their best football player this year. He's better than most in all measurables except 1. Good luck to all those kids and local teams.

6 minutes ago, GovMan said:

A couple of kids from WB that I think will be leaders:  Kalib Sugden (lb) and Nick Yoakum (wr / db).  

Govman,

Both really good athletes. Maybe should be a top 25 list. Sugden will definitely be a key for the Govs. As I've said before, I'm a big Drew Blair fan. I think he is going to surprise a lot of teams they play this yr. Myrick and Blair are probably the two best QBs WB has had back to back ever.  With Love, Yoakum, King and freshman McGill as targets, I think Blair will do really well. Looking at the schedule ,WB could have the best 2 year record in school history in '17 and '18.

13 hours ago, strongx said:

Good list 32. I don't know many of those kids so I would never say one shouldn't be on the list. But I am partial to the murvil CB. If may be hard to win a game from the DB area, but that kid may be their best football player this year. He's better than most in all measurables except 1. Good luck to all those kids and local teams.

Thanks StrongX. You and starz make a good case. Maybe I was subliminally influenced to be too politically correct on the list. The CB should be up there. I may do an update list throughout the season. That way instead of preseason speculation, it will be judged by inseason performance. I appreciate the feedback

On 7/31/2017 at 3:13 PM, 32hammer said:

1. Hopkins –Maryville

2. Kellogg- Alcoa

3. Warwick – Alcoa

4. Cobb- Maryville

5. Russell-Alcoa

6. Blair-WB

7. Woody- Alcoa

8. Hodge-Maryville

9. Gann- Maryville

10. Maples-Alcoa

11. Markum-Maryville

12. Mckeehan- Alcoa

13. Wall-Maryville

14. King-WB

15. Cooper- Heritage

16. Love- WB

17. Harrell-Heritage

18. Watson-Maryville

19. Davis-Maryville

20. Ray-Alcoa

21. Bravo-WB

22. Ewing-Heritage

Top 2 newcomers

Doesn't Heritage have one of the fastest, if not the fastest guy in Blount County playing for them, Kyle Koe? I also believe their kicker is one of the best in Blount County. 

Edited by rebels

13 hours ago, rebels said:

Doesn't Heritage have one of the fastest, if not the fastest guy in Blount County playing for them, Kyle Koe? I also believe their kicker is one of the best in Blount County. 

I heard Heritage had a really fast kid playing, but I didn't know enough about him to put him on the list, What info do you have on him? How fast? How did he do last year?