South Pittsburg vs Boyd (Grider against this Cardwell man)

Roy Dillard

27 minutes ago, PiratePrideChamp said:

Think we will look better this game. Not just because of the fact that Boyd may not be as good as SC though. Coaches have had a full game of film to watch. There may not have been any personnel changes but I'm sure there have been some changes made and coaching done to sharpen up our guys up a little.

Maybe the new drone will help find little things we need to improve upon. Lol

4 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I was thinking about it. I'm not sure if he's ever played offense against us. He didn't play at all last year in this game. He was good a few years ago as a DB against us, but I don't remember him playing offense. Some Boyd people had mentioned he was the next QB, but I guess that never materialialized. 

I asked that same question today and the response I got was he was once a wide receiver but now plays wing. As TTP said he was used as a decoy a lot against Whitwell.

Gotta believe Boyd is gonna bring it this week, Whitwells got their best team in years, you can sneak up on someone like that.         Everyone knows who they're stepping on the field with though when South Pitt is in town.    You're lots of people's Super Bowl....

South Pitt puts it away in the 4th after getting a couple quick scores.   

Edited by Grundyplayer

2 hours ago, powerp said:

I asked that same question today and the response I got was he was once a wide receiver but now plays wing. As TTP said he was used as a decoy a lot against Whitwell.

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you that Cardwell man is stupid if you is just using this Henke boy as a decoy especially when Whitwell is beating you.  What is that Cardwell man thinking? Powerp dont you make this Cardwell man real mad this week.  I garuntee you I will be real mad if you do.  You think im joking but im not. 

5 hours ago, MrLegit said:

Maybe the new drone will help find little things we need to improve upon. Lol

Legit what kind of mess is this? Let me ask you a question.  I was sitting up there in Griders bleachers Friday watching that durn drone.  If Grider crashes that thing during a play I garuntee the umpires will get real mad and give our boys a penalty.  Is that Cardwell man going to let Grider fly that thing at his stadium Friday.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy,

I think you are full of mess. You had us all worried that ya'll wouldnt win last week because that Grider man didnt have a spring training game.  I think he had one and just didnt tell nobody. He had one where his boys was trained to knock holes for the runner and they lifted a bunch of weights. If Grider keeps winning he will get to the top of Murphy's poll. You think im joking but im not.

31 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Legit what kind of mess is this? Let me ask you a question.  I was sitting up there in Griders bleachers Friday watching that durn drone.  If Grider crashes that thing during a play I garuntee the umpires will get real mad and give our boys a penalty.  Is that Cardwell man going to let Grider fly that thing at his stadium Friday.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, what do you think about Coach Grider flying that drone? I don't think he can concentrate on our boys when he's too busy operating that thing.