Governors travel over to maverick country

On 8/19/2017 at 11:27 PM, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you these governor boys and that durn Shadowens man better lift some weights this week to get real strong.  If that Shadowens man cant even beat these Lenoir boys he may not win a game.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy,

I guarantee you it made me real mad when we lost to Lenoir City. If this season doesnt turn around real quick I will stop paying to go watch that mess. You think im joking but im not.

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 11:09 AM, TheGuvna said:

So is WB. I guess some of you have never seen a team play uncharacteristically bad and lose a game they shouldn't have. :rolleyes:

Sorry Guvna , but LC was better prepared, more disciplined and better coached. This loss is squarely on the adults at WB

26 minutes ago, LCVolman said:

Thank you I thought that too. Seemed more motivated also.

When adults compromise their integrity by allowing some players to not have consequences for unacceptable actions , they lose credibility with their kids. Hard to motivate once you lose credibility and kids know you are not sincere.