OR @ DB

SweetScience

On 8/20/2017 at 9:26 AM, WildcatRealist said:

DB fans, Oak Ridge was VERY FORTUNATE to win Friday night. Ask any Wildcat fan who attended the game. Hardin Valley had a go-ahead touchdown called back in the 3rd quarter and MISSED A FREAKIN' EXTRA POINT that would have sent the game into overtime with less than 10 seconds left. DB wins EASILY Friday night...

You   all will see...

It's funny people laugh at what you post and call it criticizing a coach... first off I have a great relationship with all the players. I'm an alumni of both sports football and basketball. I'm speaking opinions that has been brought up on Facebook numerous of times. I truly believe we haven't had good coaches besides Scott blade in last decade or so. We won by talent in my eyes. Our play calls has never been great! Oak Ridge also doesn't use their athletes to their best abilities.... example Caleb martin a 6'4 athletic receiver scored on first play of game... didn't receive abother target the whole game? Please explain this? Just unacceptable 

9 hours ago, catswild said:

I put myself in charge of it. Someone needs to take charge. Your thread is a constant disgrace and makes some of you you look just plain dumb. I don't care what's true and what isn't. What good does it do to hide behind a screen name and attack or "bash" your coach? What kind of fool airs dirty laundry about YOUR OWN program on a public forum? What kind of "fans" get on Coacht and "bash" and belittle their own coach with smart and sarcastic remarks? I'll answer my own question....a bunch of CLASSLESS COWARDS who don't have the good sense to be ashamed of their own comments. 

lol!!.........says the guy hiding behind a screen name. What a complete idiot you are. So you don't care what is true and what isn't? That's your answer to my challenge? Here's the deal. Your not in charge of anything. This is a forum for fans to talk about high school football in the state Tennessee. As long as we keep it within the CoachT rules there ain't squat you can do about it. You might be the boyfriend of one of the DB coaches but you don't have the right to tell any of us what we can and can not talk about on this forum.

29 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

It's funny people laugh at what you post and call it criticizing a coach... first off I have a great relationship with all the players. I'm an alumni of both sports football and basketball. I'm speaking opinions that has been brought up on Facebook numerous of times. I truly believe we haven't had good coaches besides Scott blade in last decade or so. We won by talent in my eyes. Our play calls has never been great! Oak Ridge also doesn't use their athletes to their best abilities.... example Caleb martin a 6'4 athletic receiver scored on first play of game... didn't receive abother target the whole game? Please explain this? Just unacceptable 

Lol...