OR @ DB

SweetScience

1 hour ago, volsare14 said:

im just repeating what was said to me from a very reliadble source that would have no reason lying about it within the DB athletics

Not true.... May have been a phone call asking about an interest level since the coaching community is a tight knit group. I have no Idea about that.....but that happens often to many coaches and I wouldn't be a surprise if that occurred 

11 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I'll try to explain it by comparing it to that "Swamp" in Washington DC and how Trump thought he could come in and drain all the swamp creatures. Their embedded pretty deep at DB. Their not going to let a new coach come in and start making changes to the staff. Which is what would have to happen to right the ship. Somebody who is currently on the staff now will be named head coach when Clark leaves. 

i know what you mean...maybe this new athletic director will do something...i know a few former players that refuse to ever go back to watch a game as long as clark is coaching 

4 hours ago, volsare14 said:

i dont understand why not more and more of DB fans are not ready for clark to retire. The man has been there 25 years and has done all he will ever do. The game has passed him by. Time to get some new coachs away from the DB tree. Derek hunt maryville coach now applied for the job when coach clark lost his daughter because he thought clark was going to retire then but he didnt and we turned down his application!!!!!!! looks like we lost our future there

I don't know who told you that Hunt applied for a DB job, but either you're really gullible or your source is incredibly wrong. He wanted be a Rebel since he was a child and now he's the HC. I don't know why anyone would give up their dreams to coach at DB. 

Just now, TheRealRebel said:

I don't know who told you that Hunt applied for a DB job, but either you're really gullible or your source is incredibly wrong. He wanted be a Rebel since he was a child and now he's the HC. I don't know why anyone would give up their dreams to coach at DB. 

13 hours ago, WildcatRealist said:

DB fans, Oak Ridge was VERY FORTUNATE to win Friday night. Ask any Wildcat fan who attended the game. Hardin Valley had a go-ahead touchdown called back in the 3rd quarter and MISSED A FREAKIN' EXTRA POINT that would have sent the game into overtime with less than 10 seconds left. DB wins EASILY Friday night...

Lol...

Very evenly matched series going back to 1928.
Oak Ridge won last year 41-28.
DB last won in 2008 28-13.
OR has won 21 games and DB has won 19 in the series history.
DB has 13 state titles and OR has 8.
With the series being so tight, one has to think that statistically DB wins this one to make it 21-20 in favor of OR.

3 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Very evenly matched series going back to 1928.
Oak Ridge won last year 41-28.
DB last won in 2008 28-13.
OR has won 21 games and DB has won 19 in the series history.
DB has 13 state titles and OR has 8.
With the series being so tight, one has to think that statistically DB wins this one to make it 21-20 in favor of OR.

If that were true DB would of won last year.