Friendship Christian at Trousdale County

They got some very good players on Friendship Christian. On offense they have #3 they call him Speedy at RB might be the best football player in Wilson Co. He had 4 carries for 112 yards and 3 touchdowns last week. He can stop and go on a dime and they call him Speedy for a reason. Then they got another kid on the defensive line that is a handful I think he is #72 but could be wrong.

But yeah they got some athletes at the skill positions. I just don't think they got enough up front to compete with this TC team.

Also it might be tough going from playing Lancaster Christian to playing Trousdale Co. in back-to-back weeks to start the season. Lancaster Christian only has 19 players and I believe 9 of them are either Freshmen or 8th graders.... So they will need to be ready out of the gate.

Trousdale Co. 28

Friendship 14

2 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

It will be interesting to see how many mistakes the new sweat bee coach makes this week. Ive always wondered, with all the good football TC has had over the years. Why the need to go so far outside of the county to find a coach? Just curious.

You'll yank somebody's chain to satisfy your curiosity.  

On 8/19/2017 at 9:05 PM, CommanderMan said:

I don't have a clue about FCS. We haven't been good the last few years so who knows. Is this TC team as good as the 2005-2010 teams? 

Spot on!  The Commanders have not been very good the past couple of yrs.  on field success or lack of hasn't been the competition or higher enrollments as much as the higher level of coaching from opponents like Webb, St. George's, Etc.  Those coaches make /made adjustments and FC didn't.  Numerous times had the coaches swapped sides at half-time the outcome would have been opposite.

This yrs team compares favorably with the state runner-up 2006-2007 team in my opinion.  Solid line but youthful in spots, Good at rb, athletic but still unproven at QB to this point.  The defense will be prepared as always.  Lots of Srs on this team who can play the game well.  Kudos to TC for playing their schedule.  Glad to see these two squaring off again.

4 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

What? Im just talking football? Aint that a vaiable question to ask? LOL youd think there would be another satterfield running around over there somewhere.

Well one satterfield is the Offense coordinator at Austin Peay and the other one is a teacher and was a coach last year they just have other interest besides high school football 

6 hours ago, RTD said:

Well one satterfield is the Offense coordinator at Austin Peay and the other one is a teacher and was a coach last year they just have other interest besides high school football 

Thanks for clearing that up. Satterfields are usually like harpers over there. Theres always one or 2 on the football team somewhere.