2a AP poll

Redrage1990

6 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I will have to relent on my earlier answer!!Meigs County will be the one who comes from up here.They are playing better than the others right now.Oneida would be my second choice.

Meigs got that kid from Rhea that was so good right? They have had good teams the last couple years but we are in their heads I think. Not meaning that in a bad way but that's what I think.

8 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Meigs got that kid from Rhea that was so good right? They have had good teams the last couple years but we are in their heads I think. Not meaning that in a bad way but that's what I think.

Yes Jawan Martin the preseason all state selection is now at Meigs.    

Seeing what meigs has done the last two weeks and knowing who is left on their schedule. I can see them going 9-1 and 8-2 but 10-0 is not out of the question either. Sequatchie and Oneida will be their biggest tests the rest of the regular season. Swafford the QB is such a good player and another kid that grew up in Rhea Co too.

39 minutes ago, Rhea Co. said:

Seeing what meigs has done the last two weeks and knowing who is left on their schedule. I can see them going 9-1 and 8-2 but 10-0 is not out of the question either. Sequatchie and Oneida will be their biggest tests the rest of the regular season. Swafford the QB is such a good player and another kid that grew up in Rhea Co too.

If Meigs is like the past couple years they may match up better with Seq than we did. That FB is a monster and the qb is very good. I give the edge to Seq for a few different reasons. They have played 2 very tough games to start the season. They will play on Thursday next week and will be able to watch Meigs in person on Friday.

They are very composed and coached well. When we have someone 21-7 in the 1st qtr they usually fold and they didn't.  Also I can't remember ever having a 2 TD lead starting the 4th qtr and losing. They don't give up.