South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

7 hours ago, CastIronHero said:

I feel you think he shouldn't have touched it more your crazy man. Mathis can't win the big ones... and that's just a fact man... it's not hard to see... that doesn't mean he's not a good coach.

I guess I'm crazy cause the Pirates WERE NOT gonna let #8 beat them last night. Didn't matter if he got it 40 carries. When MC ran him he was stuffed by 4&5 guys every single time. The QB was only contained many plays by the back side D End but they never ran him until late in 3rd. They force feed the ball to 8 there first scoring drive. Seems like he had 4 rushes and 2 receptions. After that touchdown when SP got ball back he was on sideline gassed. They could've gave it to him 40 times and not let him play defense. It wouldn't have mattered. SP D was keying him and had that cat all schemed up last night. SP coaches basically said beat us with somebody else because your not with #8 and nobody else could. Mathis offense is predictable. Always has been but before he had more horses and could get away with it. Now....not so much 

Edited by TonyHorton91281