The Kings Academy comes to Greenback

orngnblk

11 minutes ago, Tvts said:

If Greenback roles in this game like everyone is thinking,then it's a cake walk to round 3. Because other than coalfield, they will not see (ANY) comp the rest of season. To be honest, they haven't seen any yet. Loudon game they play like crap. So it doesn't count.

I have no clue what some of these people think!Have any of them actually seen TKA???They are not Sunbright,Harriman,Wartburg or even Midway!This is not a bad football team they are actually pretty good.The CAK game every one is measuring us with wasn't much of a game and really didn't give us a good look for some reason.I really just think CAK is not a good football team,not to take anything away from our boys but its like CAK wasn't even there.Are we that good???I just think it was an array of things.We are a talented football team no doubt but we haven't been tested like we will Fri night mark my words.If GB wins this game By 28 or more then I will be VERY impressed!I agree Tvts if we do we will roll to the quarters!

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I have no clue what some of these people think!Have any of them actually seen TKA???They are not Sunbright,Harriman,Wartburg or even Midway!This is not a bad football team they are actually pretty good.The CAK game every one is measuring us with wasn't much of a game and really didn't give us a good look for some reason.I really just think CAK is not a good football team,not to take anything away from our boys but its like CAK wasn't even there.Are we that good???I just think it was an array of things.We are a talented football team no doubt but we haven't been tested like we will Fri night mark my words.If GB wins this game By 28 or more then I will be VERY impressed!I agree Tvts if we do we will roll to the quarters!

Cak playing Lenoir City this Friday. That will tell me what I'm wanting to know.

Just now, rtl112 said:

Why is LC good?

No they are not. They will be lucky to win 3 games this year. So it will tell me just how bad cak is this year. Everyone knows coalfield is loaded this year. They (should )go 14 and 1 or 15 and 0. If they don't, it won't be because of talent or experience with a senior heavy team. Greenback only has 6 seniors and only 4 play. They are a sophomore and jr team with some freshman playing. 

As many unforced implosions as we had v TKA in the 1st half, to only get beat by two scores, sort of tells me, IF GB can line it up and run right at their NFL DT, and IF GB can block their 3-man rush (we could not), GB should win this game, especially at the "drive-in." It will all come down to protecting the ball, pass protection and blocking on O-line. TKA is better than most of these posters think. Cherokee fans are going to see 7,77s in their sleep, if things go badly. I'm going with GB 21 - TKA 14.