GreenEville @ Science Hill

DevilMan03

Just now, DeeJay32 said:

I have no doubt that SH QB Adams makes some plays tonight and gets loose a few times. But I believe Greeneville wins based on their offense's ability to be very balanced, and their ability to beat you with so many different weapons. In watching SH, Adams is 75% of their offense, and when you play a well-coached defense and a team that can also put up points, relying on one guy can be dangerous.

Greeneville QB Ballard gives you the ability to do so many different things. He is very skilled at reading the option, he is better than most running backs with the ball under his arm, he can read through his progressions as good as any high school QB in the passing game, and his arm strength and accuracy is already on the college level. And most importantly, he has ice in his veins just like the head coach who happens to be his dad.

Look for Greeneville to possess the ball, be very balanced, and ride their QB to a victory.

Pick: Greeneville 38-Science Hill 27

I guess DeeJay was pretty much on it.

25 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Yup but everyone was against the Devils. 

Not really. Most people said they believed this would be a close game that could go either way.

SH was given multiple opportunities but just couldn't get it done. Missing 2 extra points, failing on two 2 pt conversions and coming away with 0 pts in the red zone on two separate occasions is something you simply cannot do against a team as talented as Greeneville. 

The Youngblood kid and Ballard are both ballers.

Edited by WBNC83
  • Upvote 1