The sweat bees of trousdale county fly to the rockpile in motown

Mr. Postman1

5 hours ago, vufan61 said:

No one on here knew it until you made it public knowledge. We don't have to give an injury report like the NFL. I'd be willing to bet as soon as someone read this they told the Westmoreland coaching staff. They probably immediately decided to spend more time working other parts of our offense instead of our fullback game. That is how it works. I seriously doubt you ever played here because you don't know the number one rule of Jacket football. "What we say here and what we do here.............."

It's funny that you'll think it's a secret but it's all over social media the family has made it public knowledge instead of worrying about if Westmoreland knows the bigger problem is that some parents are happy that this child tore his ACL which is going on in TC but you seem obsessed with keeping something a secret that's not really a secret stop being butt hurt over this top secret 

Come on fellas. Since when does TC eat their own? Lol! I see both sides of the argument, but in general I think it's a good rule of thumb to keep injury reports off of the T and other social media. If the player's family shares, that's certainly their prerogative. At the same time, what happened to that old TC swagger.."here it comes, can you stop it?" Who cares if Westie finds out some inside info, they still gotta stop us....and the backfield is loaded. No doubt #5 will be missed, and he's got an extremely bright future ahead of him if he stays focused. This game should be in hand by mid-end of 3rd qtr. One thing's for sure...Westie will give us their "A" game and play tough and physical. Just this old man's opinion

• Upvote 1

On 9/9/2017 at 8:41 PM, Reynard said:
  • Seems to me like I've seem some trophies in Hartsville's gym. I never touched them and I'd bet my last dollar you ain't either, BUT I at least know they are GOLD not  GOAL.  But then again, maybe that's what they call them in peewee 1A .  As far as relevant goes, looks to me like SC has been as relevant as TC has the last 5 years. At least SC wasn't looking for revenge at G-ville when they played them this year. I know you can't say the same......LOL.        

People quick to call TC peewee. We might not have won the Gold ball in every classification but we have beat a team in every classification. Lebanon 6A, Gallatin 5A, 4A,3A. It's just a classification because of school size. They the same as any school in the state. Tired of these losing garbage schools talking mess and some don't even know what it feels like to get one but running there mouth. Tell you what since TC is peewee go Google on maxprep and ask top 20 most  dominant football programs in Tennessee. 

• Upvote 1

RTD i know the family posted something on social media but I doubt they are friends with anyone from Westmoreland or someone thats a big football supporter from there. Well maybe one, but the chances were slim that Westie knew anything about the injury. Now, no doubt the Postman has hit his speed dial and called up Coach Harris to inform him.

I hate it for the kid. He is a good ball player and was having a good season as a FRESHMAN. But that's it, he is a freshman and has a bright future as long as he stays focused in the classroom and the practice field. He will be back.

As for the TEAM, he was not the best player, nor the only player. This team is loaded with talent. I haven't been around the staff much but I can almost bet they have instilled the "Next Man Up" mentality. #5 is a loss but if i had to bet, the Jackets wont skip a beat. 

RTD, this is all fun and games about trash talking and score predictions. However, some advantages can be gained if vital information about a team is leaked. Before you hit submit, re-read your post and think about what your putting out there. I know you support the Jackets whole heartedly but remember they play on the field and thats where we want to win. Not on this message board. 

So Postman, does Westmoreland have alot of Seniors this year? Or are they a young crew like the Jackets?

1 hour ago, BCB~MVP said:

RTD i know the family posted something on social media but I doubt they are friends with anyone from Westmoreland or someone thats a big football supporter from there. Well maybe one, but the chances were slim that Westie knew anything about the injury. Now, no doubt the Postman has hit his speed dial and called up Coach Harris to inform him.

I hate it for the kid. He is a good ball player and was having a good season as a FRESHMAN. But that's it, he is a freshman and has a bright future as long as he stays focused in the classroom and the practice field. He will be back.

As for the TEAM, he was not the best player, nor the only player. This team is loaded with talent. I haven't been around the staff much but I can almost bet they have instilled the "Next Man Up" mentality. #5 is a loss but if i had to bet, the Jackets wont skip a beat. 

RTD, this is all fun and games about trash talking and score predictions. However, some advantages can be gained if vital information about a team is leaked. Before you hit submit, re-read your post and think about what your putting out there. I know you support the Jackets whole heartedly but remember they play on the field and thats where we want to win. Not on this message board. 

So Postman, does Westmoreland have alot of Seniors this year? Or are they a young crew like the Jackets?

Lose lips sink ships boy! Lets just say youll have to deal with sloan again next year!

3 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

I understand what your saying and last thing I would ever want is to help the opposing team                                                     The freshmen has a very bright future he has a chance to be one of the greatest to ever play on the creekbank                       The team is loaded the freshmen wasn't even a starter on offense that sho s how much depth they have in the backfield and your right I don't think they won't skip a beat that's best thing about this year team they don't depend on one player they spread the wealth all around if Westmoreland loades the box then they beat them to other passing game TC isn't a one dimensional team 

1 hour ago, acarman3010 said:

THANK YOU!!!!!! One of the best posts I have read today! Just because you know something does not mean you have to run and tell the boards. Just sit back and laugh with the information you have. 

I know lot more than that but I didn't say one single word I knew the offense was changed against Watertown and I knew that the QB and RB position had been changed but I didn't say a word just like this game Friday I haven't said a word if I think the information I have will benefit the other team I don't put the info out