Pearl Cohn vs Cookeville

FBfan26

18 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

First it was 1st round exit from weak scheduling. Then 2nd round. Now 3rd round exit from weak scheduling. Number keeps going up. Basically if MJ doesnt win state this year their season is a total fail.....

Goldenbear and greatone Y all funny both PC haters don't get it. All this talk back and forth could've been settled on field. Greatone you must have an reminder when I post! Because soon as i mention your name you respond asap...lol

Edited by FIREBIRD80

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

An opinion is an opinion, obviously you're a parent so you're gonna be alittle more on edge with negativity thrown towards your team. It's a natural reaction but yet you have to deal with people like this from time to time. Have you not seen all of the negativity thrown towards the coaching staff and schedule MJ has this year. It's ridiculous people don't give credit where credit is due (4 straight shutouts) because their envious or have some grudge against the program. I deal with it just fine and let the players and coaches shut the haters up. (big chief, wcndahouse, and many more) especially bigchief, always chiming in negatively towards the MJ program, I'm starting to think he took a lot of losses to Roger perry back in the day.

Opinions are great and why we are here. I've never had a problem with anyone's opinion about their team or another team.  For example, you said CPA is small and can't hang with a big boy.  I differ, knowing that CPA has 449 high school students and that BA and Ensworth have around the same.  I believe that this year all 3 "small" schools could compete with any 6A team in the state.  BA would probably win every game easily and CPA / Ensworth would beat 75% easily.  CPA played a 7A team from Atlanta a couple of years back that had 3.3K students and supposedly 18 D1 commits.  CPA thrashed that team with 17 of 22 starters that enrolled at the kindergarten level.  I'm not "hopeful" that CPA may be able to play with the big dogs...

Unfounded, ignorant, aqusations are not great and have no purpose except trolling. 

An opinion would be for someone to say they feel MJ's schedule is week.  The line would be crossed if someone said MJ has held their first 4 opponents scoreless because they cheated.  

See the difference?

Edited by bcd

14 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Ok and if we go 11-0 and lose to powerhouse Blackman.... we are still a soft team? Your logic is terrible just like your vocabulary.

Of course thats point everyone been making smh. Soft schedule is reason why y'all can't beat 6A powers and make it to Cookeville. Far as my vocabulary it's good enough for you to comprehend and respond too...lol

Edited by FIREBIRD80

3 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Of course thats point everyone been making duh! Far as my vocabulary it's good enough for you to comprehend and respond too...lol

Note to Trey Perry from Firebird80 "tray peary to scured ta plaiy tha fireburds" 

No wonder they can't make a deal to schedule a game, TP can't comprehend Pearl Cohns spokesperson aka Firebird80. 

3 hours ago, bcd said:

It's simple. He indicated that somehow CPA pays for wins thus disrespecting all CPA players by suggesting their wins do not come from the incredible amount of work they put in over the off season and season.  I would never disrespect any MJ, whatever team he is a fan of, nor any high school athlete.  He displayed the very definition of ignorance.  I'm not sure why you'd be taking up for that and adding your own addition insults.  Hopeful small school fan?  I am the father of one players that has worked his butt off to make the team better.  I know there is no paying for wins.  

I think it's awesome that the MJ players have not given up a score this year. That is an amazing feat. I would never take away from their accomplishment because of a clown poster. 

I am not a MJ supporter. Dylan Panther blood runs through my veins. 

MOJO Baby!

Don't go messin with the CHAMP!

9 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Anyway lol where's the Cookeville fans?

Well... Here's one! Haha. We don't have many posters, but I don't know what I could add to the conversation. Most y'all posting about PC vs MtJulietBears anyway haha. I do know you have a great team, have already beaten some great teams and 3a vs 6a really means nothing. Look forward to the game. 

1 hour ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

One man show, you do know Santonio Beard won Mr football right.

Ty Lawless, Albert Washington, Reggie Ridley, Joey Martin, Buck Fitzgerald, Santonio Beard, Danny Perry, Kenneth Gates, Antonio Whitehead, Damien Harris, Wesley Holmes, JR Pratt, etc

One man band eh?  That's hilarious.  

Edited by howdoitknow