Class 1A AP Rankings Sept 11

TheAmbassador

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:
21 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

We are loaded I will say this team is loaded. If you knew Howie then you would understand to pay attention to him. We have a excellent team. I say this team is loaded right now we are the best 1A team.

This is what I am hearing!LOL

Edited by orngnblk

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, orngnblk said:
31 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

We are loaded I will say this team is loaded. If you knew Howie then you would understand to pay attention to him. We have a excellent team. I say this team is loaded right now we are the best 1A team.

Oh the tangled webs you weave when you practice to deceive. Ole codger has went and changed my post in the quote. LMBO

3 hours ago, powerp said:

We have a good 1A team bc of our line play imo. I think it's much better than last years. This team has a special group of leaders as seniors. People better beat us this year bc the next 3 we will be awfully tough.

100000 percent agree with this. Group coming up for SP will be very very good. Special group.

19 minutes ago, muskox said:

Whitwell....geez give me a break....gback,coalfield,and South Pitt will/would  beat them by 21 

Whitwell has a top 4 team in the east. They are also one of the ten best in 1A this year and next season. They have been talking about this team coming up for years. I don't care who you're playing. When you're shutting everyone out. You have to be pretty decent. If we only beat them by 21 that's pretty good because we have routinely beat them most years by 7-8 TDs. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

17 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Whitwell has a top 4 team in the east. They are also one of the ten best in 1A this year and next season. They have been talking about this team coming up for years. I don't care who you're playing. When you're shutting everyone out. You have to be pretty decent. If we only beat them by 21 that's pretty good because we have routinely beat them most years by 7-8 TDs. 

When do you all play them?