Greenback at GCA!!!

orngnblk

17 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Don't go there. You know nothing about me. I've said nothing on here that isn't above board. Y'all want to stir the pot, then lets have some fun. But, don't go there......it is beneath you from all posts I've seen previously.

And, I'll pray for both yours and mine before this game on Friday, I'll promise you that. This is all in good fun, but the health and well-being of ALL players is paramount in my mind.

I think you went a little past the all in good fun. You targeted me for some reason and started quoting things I did not say for some reason, but I can take it but just a warning do not mess with 24's momma. 

I just watched the GCA vs. Webb game and I am very concerned. Webb has a ton of speed in the secondary and could not cover GCA. I think we have improved greatly in the secondary as the season has progressed and I know the coaching staff will have a great scheme for Friday but we will not blow them out. We will be lucky to get the W it will be great prep for McKinney in a couple of weeks, the GCA QB can throw the ball very well and run when needed. We will score on them, maybe its a shootout we will see.

1 minute ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I just watched the GCA vs. Webb game and I am very concerned. Webb has a ton of speed in the secondary and could not cover GCA. I think we have improved greatly in the secondary as the season has progressed and I know the coaching staff will have a great scheme for Friday but we will not blow them out. We will be lucky to get the W it will be great prep for McKinney in a couple of weeks, the GCA QB can throw the ball very well and run when needed. We will score on them, maybe its a shootout we will see.

+1 great post!

4 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I'm glad someone else saw that too.I have been very concerned since I watched them before the season and they have gotten better each week with the exception of Kings.Its hard to beat them at home anyway but they are a very good football team.Webb will play for a championship this year.

9 minutes ago, ladykee said:

I think you went a little past the all in good fun. You targeted me for some reason and started quoting things I did not say for some reason, but I can take it but just a warning do not mess with 24's momma. 

I'm sorry....exactly what did I say that went past "all in good fun", as compared to anyone else on here? (OnB, Jim, Hampton, Raven, Pride, all of us are on here stoking the fire.....not targeting anyone.) I did NOT say that YOU said anything specific. I was simply trying to make sense out of several different angles you took....starting with the running clock statement that was completely erroneous. What I actually said was that you guys "were probably talking amongst yourselves about the running clock".....again, trying to "stir the pot" so to speak, or "going fishing" as you like to say.

This is ALL in good fun, or at least that's what I'm hoping for. But, when you start making snide comments attacking someone's faith and how they live it, when you know absolutely nothing about that person, that is simply taking it too far. And, if you live it, and I'm guessing you do, then you know that is true, and we'll get back to having fun with a football game that's coming up Friday night.

17 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I'm glad someone else saw that too.I have been very concerned since I watched them before the season and they have gotten better each week with the exception of Kings.Its hard to beat them at home anyway but they are a very good football team.Webb will play for a championship this year.

If Webb can get past Notre Dame, AND get Howard 100% healthy, I think you're right. They're very good. They'll get beat by a team that is deeper than them in the trenches, if they get beat again at all.

The Kings game was stupid. Maybe some of that was caused by them smacking us in the mouth, I don't know. We got what we deserved. Hoping, maybe, it will help us compete Friday with a team that looks way more complete than Kings, faster than Kings, and just as big on the line. One thing we know....going historical for a second....GB WILL smack us in the mouth....will we counter-punch? We'll see.....will take our best game of the season to make it a fun one to watch.

I'm so glad we're back to talking football again......

23 hours ago, gcapride said:

Good to have you back on coacht. I can see from your content that it's been a while since you posted. These GB folks are pretty good, 1/2 the time. I've run into a couple of knot heads from last years group. Every school has them, I suppose. If you're going to be around Friday, I'd like to meet up during halftime. Always like to put a face to a name. 

As much as I would like to be there I won't be able to attend. We relocated to Maryland a couple of years after our youngest graduated. I made the bad decision to look on coacht for the first time in many years and allowed myself to get drug into this conversation. My feelings are the same as they were from 08-13. I'll watch here for a score. 

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

I see what Coach Bradley is trying to instill at Grace Christian Academy needs to go outside the football field.

First things first, when I ask this I'm not being a smart aleck. This is purely a interrogative post. Is there off field activities/ social media concerns that need to be addressed? If so it would really be good to know. Remember we are talking about 15-18 year old boys who don't always have the best judgement. All schools deal with this. If our boys aren't behaving them we as supporters/parents would like to be enlightened

3 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I agree,  that was sorta my take on the game.  I  was pretty impressed with Grace. I believe Greenback gets the win in a tough one.

5 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

no way a running clock and no way in hades if greenback "could" win would it be by more than a score.Clown movie Huh??/DID YOU ALL WATCH GCA AT HAMPTON A COUPLE YEARS BACK??Cause you all sure did look like a bunch of clowns pulling that mobile Barbie dressing room up there.I think Ken left Barbie at the alter too cause Hampton whipped that bootay!Where the heck is Ramfan and RunandGun they leave with big daddy mack??

Since you like bringing up the past remember a few years ago when it was 35-14 I believe Greenback at the half and our boys stormed back to score like 36 straight and beat your backside at the reservation? 

5 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

i was at that game and Bear Plemons rolled you up like a poop ball.Now go get a juice box the adults are talking!

You must be mistaken. No one from greenback ever whooped my side of the line. Bear and I matched up almost all night it was about 50/50 but low man wins and I was shorter!!