Greenback at GCA!!!

orngnblk

Just now, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Slot, but he he's a TE, and/or just a student....whichever he decides he wants to pursue. The student part is the key. I saw you had several at the camp....couldn't miss the helmets. LOL!   

Big brother stays on him a lot about his routes and getting in the weight room. Those helmets stand out a little bit!!!

Just now, Gbnation said:

Big brother stays on him a lot about his routes and getting in the weight room. Those helmets stand out a little bit!!!

Huge advantage to have qb older brother to learn from. Tell him he can wait another yr before he gets into the weight room....mine will be gone after next yr. :) 

40 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Hello all! Been football'n tonight and see I've missed a lil...see I missed the return of 'nation too...Hello 'nation! 

Good to see glimpses of the old pride...but I'm pretty confident you ain't mess'n with no high schooler in jim. Comebacks are too good and too much knowledge to be a kid...so get after it!! Lol

Most didn't know KING in his "prime"...jim is meek & tame compared....keep at it jim, opportunities will be gone in a few hours and OnB needs good reading to keep him awake in a couple hours 

One thing that seperates me and jim Is I am never sorry :) I dont apologize

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 5:51 PM, bluedevil6913 said:

I got a kick outta reading this one.. I think this is gonna be a great game to watch I'll take the Kees in a less than one score game 

Rockwood isn't as good as I thought they were. Your boys played hard and wanted it to be a real game. But I don't see you getting another win this year. Maybe Oakldale? Good game, I enjoyed watching the rivalry and you didn't get boot stomped like I thought you would.