Greenback at GCA!!!

orngnblk

3 hours ago, cherokean said:

Sox...sorry, but the individual official association that a school uses, that association's supervisor(s) assigns who's officiating what game, the only time TSSAA assigns is during the playoffs. Take the Blount County Association their supervisor(s) are Hodson/Coulter. 

No problem and your right. I was half asleep when I watched it last night but the game did get bogged down with to many calls to even enjoy while your fighting to stay awake. I understand the pain you feel because a bad call when I played for Maryville many years ago was the difference between going home in the quarter finals and taking home a gold trophy the next week. Just be thankful it wasn't in the playoff's and just a regular season game that won't have any bearing on the rest of the season.

raven just to make it clear if you remember i said 7 either way except for the 14 point comment the night before just getting you all riled.your kids played hard and the coach took what we gave him and that is why he is one of the few coaches to beat Alcoa back to back years and win the State.this game was ugly in all accounts but we came unglued when we should have focused on playing ball and winning.we had multiple huge plays called back and that can break the will of a young team and it did.it looks as if we lost our coach for the Coalfield game and that will hurt us as it did in that lasy few minutes.I STAND BE COACH RYAN AND AM GLAD TO HAVE A COACH GO TO WAR FOR HIDS KNOWING HE WOULD GET TOSSED!The helmet instance was one of the worst i have ever seen blatantly get looked over.But we lost.oh and one last comment ram41 you need a shiney little badge from spencers to wear on your plastic gun belt!you are a real Barney fife...NIP IT-NIP IT in the butt.LOL.Dingaling.

39 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Greenback had 35 penalties or 15 penalties? We at South Pittsburg could feel your pain with 15 of them, but if you truly got 35 penalties I'd love to see this tape. I'm not sure I've ever heard of that before. 

SP had 7 penalties for 70 yards.  Seemed like twice that much.  

If you wanna watch this game between Greenback and Grace you can watch it via this link. Then select the game then click the play video.

http://diamondclearmedia.com/grace-christian/

1 hour ago, Jim1972 said:

raven just to make it clear if you remember i said 7 either way except for the 14 point comment the night before just getting you all riled.your kids played hard and the coach took what we gave him and that is why he is one of the few coaches to beat Alcoa back to back years and win the State.this game was ugly in all accounts but we came unglued when we should have focused on playing ball and winning.we had multiple huge plays called back and that can break the will of a young team and it did.it looks as if we lost our coach for the Coalfield game and that will hurt us as it did in that lasy few minutes.I STAND BE COACH RYAN AND AM GLAD TO HAVE A COACH GO TO WAR FOR HIDS KNOWING HE WOULD GET TOSSED!The helmet instance was one of the worst i have ever seen blatantly get looked over.But we lost.oh and one last comment ram41 you need a shiney little badge from spencers to wear on your plastic gun belt!you are a real Barney fife...NIP IT-NIP IT in the butt.LOL.Dingaling.

I'm not a police officer genius.

47 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Greenback had 35 penalties or 15 penalties? We at South Pittsburg could feel your pain with 15 of them, but if you truly got 35 penalties I'd love to see this tape. I'm not sure I've ever heard of that before. 

GB had 15 penalties. 15 . That's why the people posting 32 have NO credibility. Posting pure fabrication on Twitter also. I agree officiating was bad, but to use social media to inflate your stats by a factor of 17 is idiotic 

First of all this was the worst officiated game I have ever seen in my life. I watched the game and couldn't believe that this could happen in this day and time. But, if we stop #4 running off the left tackle a few of the maybe 20 times that he ran it in the 2nd half we might not be talking about a loss. Losing Ryan's play calling hurt us, but he had to do what he did. On a bright note #24 and #6 really ran the ball hard, I was glad to see #24 run with attitude last night and #23 has some great hands . Cant wait until next year, It will be a gut stomping to remember. Overall very proud of all the boys there is no way I could have made it through that game, I would have been sitting on the bus with coach Ryan after an ejection.

Also props to the GCA defense for stopping us 3 times inside the 20 in the first half. I know some of it was ref assisted but they still stopped us. Should have been 28-0 at the half.