Marion at Coalfield (Mathis man vs that Henry man)

Southtowner

I personally don't care what kind or color of jock that anyone wears. I don't care if they are wearing pink panties, or thong underwear either. Ronnie's Red Eye II needs to have a contest and let Roy and Old Pirate be the MCs. Now.... back to the game. I don't think Marion will get mercy ruled in this game. They will score some, but Coalfield will score more. 

7 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

We are preparing good for this game on Friday. Coach Mathis says it is time to tighten up the belt and go to work. We are still one of the best teams. I believe in this team that we can win the game if we play all out to our potential.  Our line is going to do a good job blocking for us this week. I know we will have a good chance if we just play as hard as we can. Win the day!

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

M&M, jest how is tarnation is yous pert near the onlyest Jasper fellers posting? Old Pirate gives you props fer at least believing. Them Jasper/Vol fellers is got their hands full taking up donations fer 2 U-Hauls. Coacht fellers knows OP ain't jest joking neither. As fer them Coalfield fellers, recon theys must be Tennessee Vol fans too, awlfully quiet. 

14 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

M&M, jest how is tarnation is yous pert near the onlyest Jasper fellers posting? Old Pirate gives you props fer at least believing. Them Jasper/Vol fellers is got their hands full taking up donations fer 2 U-Hauls. Coacht fellers knows OP ain't jest joking neither. As fer them Coalfield fellers, recon theys must be Tennessee Vol fans too, awlfully quiet. 

Old Pirate I garuntee you the only Jasperlites posting is self proclaimed fence jumpers beside mm and lying lips. 10bears and football fan75 is fence jumpers.  Theys already plotting on how  to get back aboard on Griders ship.   Even ole pp68 had went subterranean. You think im joking but im not. 

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I personally don't care what kind or color of jock that anyone wears. I don't care if they are wearing pink panties, or thong underwear either. Ronnie's Red Eye II needs to have a contest and let Roy and Old Pirate be the MCs. Now.... back to the game. I don't think Marion will get mercy ruled in this game. They will score some, but Coalfield will score more. 

After watching some film of coalfield, i would have liked our team last years chances a lot better.  Coalfield is the heavy favorite.  I do think we will score quite a bit.  Not sure we slow them down enough to have a chance though.  The qb is a stud and we will have to have some turnovers to have a chance.  One thing that has hurt us is when we get a penalty and it ends up being 1st and 25 with the spot foul.  Has happened against tyner and seq.  Big hole to climb out of.  We will have to get pressure on the qb and for the most part, that has been non existent.  We cant expect to be able to cover recievers for an extended period of time.  I saw a clip of the qb throwing it 70 yards and his feet werent set.  Like it or not, i believe sp hammers coalfield in the semis.  Lineman are slow and run on their heels, which wont matter this game but it will if they make it to sp in the semis because sps line will get pressure on the qb.  Good thing is we will have our decoy for this game.

4 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

After watching some film of coalfield, i would have liked our team last years chances a lot better.  Coalfield is the heavy favorite.  I do think we will score quite a bit.  Not sure we slow them down enough to have a chance though.  The qb is a stud and we will have to have some turnovers to have a chance.  One thing that has hurt us is when we get a penalty and it ends up being 1st and 25 with the spot foul.  Has happened against tyner and seq.  Big hole to climb out of.  We will have to get pressure on the qb and for the most part, that has been non existent.  We cant expect to be able to cover recievers for an extended period of time.  I saw a clip of the qb throwing it 70 yards and his feet werent set.  Like it or not, i believe sp hammers coalfield in the semis.  Lineman are slow and run on their heels, which wont matter this game but it will if they make it to sp in the semis because sps line will get pressure on the qb.  Good thing is we will have our decoy for this game.

Parker is actually pretty good when teams try to put pressure on him or should I say get pressure on him.

8 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

The Coalfield team I saw live vs Harriman is very, very good. No team is going to be hammering Coalfield this year. I agree with you that Marion scores more on them than anyone else has, but I don't see any way Marion can stop them either. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

So yall gonna be at full strength? 

36 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

The Coalfield team I saw live vs Harriman is very, very good. No team is going to be hammering Coalfield this year. I agree with you that Marion scores more on them than anyone else has, but I don't see any way Marion can stop them either. 

37 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I believe it will be a hard fought game.  We may have a hard time containing that number 8.