Marion at Coalfield (Mathis man vs that Henry man)

Southtowner

16 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

You're entitled to your opinion, but I don't hate it. I just call it like I see it and a lot of times fellow Pirates don't like it. Do I think we win this Friday against a tough Lipscomb team? Yes, I do think we get the win. However, I also know they are for sure better than a few of the teams we've played already. 

I said we will handle our business!!!!

We are preparing good for this game on Friday. Coach Mathis says it is time to tighten up the belt and go to work. We are still one of the best teams. I believe in this team that we can win the game if we play all out to our potential.  Our line is going to do a good job blocking for us this week. I know we will have a good chance if we just play as hard as we can. Win the day!

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

2 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

We are preparing good for this game on Friday. Coach Mathis says it is time to tighten up the belt and go to work. We are still one of the best teams. I believe in this team that we can win the game if we play all out to our potential.  Our line is going to do a good job blocking for us this week. I know we will have a good chance if we just play as hard as we can. Win the day!

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

I hope you win too believe it or not but your coach should have worried about that belt being loose weeks ago.

7 hours ago, Southtowner said:

You could play all those underclassmen in those region games & just roll the dice.

4 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

What in Tar Nation is this, Is you saying yous a Pirate at heart and because of a skillet slinger yous jest like 10Bears? Jest soes us coacht fellers is clear, yous a saying the skillet slinger wears the jock? Pert near sure you 2 fence Jumpers gots some praying to do fer forgiveness. BTW, when you fellers come back, bring TTP. Pert near sure he at least can't use SS excuses. LOPAO

The underclassmen would still win those two games, they are pretty talented.  

Op, you dint have to worry about me jumping the fence, i can promise you that....

I'm glad CF scheduled MC. All single A teams have up and down years, but the good ones are more consistent. They scheduled York this year and kept Oneida even though they moved up. They tried to keep North View, but they didn't want anymore. Anderson County said there was no upside to playing them and other 4A teams and a few private schools flat out said no. The other teams are in their district and of course they have to play. 

4 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Maybe so.  I was thinking out loud Truth.   If somehow yall finish 3rd in your region you stay in the top bracket.  You then would travel to Region 4's  # 2 seed.  Round 2 you would most likely travel to Tyner the #1 seed in Region 3 in the top bracket  If yall could pull off that win then you'd host Trousdale.  That quarterfinal game would be a huge gate.  If you finish 2nd in your region you'll go to the bottom bracket and host Region 4"s  #3 seed.  Then on to the Creekbank in round 2.   Roll the dice man and play those freshmen.

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Op, you dint have to worry about me jumping the fence, i can promise you that....

TTP, You and Old Pirate have more in common than yous might well think. We both love orange, jest slightly different shades, we both wear puke purple when supporting the Warriors. We both wear protective items, You wear a purple hat on yous head, OP wears a purple jock to prevent headaches. Figure, you Jasper fellers is constantly campaigning to consolidate, so obviously jumping ship is on yous wish list. Us Pirate folkes rite happy down this away, jest being a sore in big brother backside. Yep, recon so.... BTW,  them orange & black Coalfield folkes ain't in love with purple neither. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

TTP, You and Old Pirate have more in common than yous might well think. We both love orange, jest slightly different shades, we both wear puke purple when supporting the Warriors. We both wear protective items, You wear a purple hat on yous head, OP wears a purple jock to prevent headaches. Figure, you Jasper fellers is constantly campaigning to consolidate, so obviously jumping ship is on yous wish list. Us Pirate folkes rite happy down this away, jest being a sore in big brother backside. Yep, recon so.... BTW,  them orange & black Coalfield folkes ain't in love with purple neither. 

OP is you saying that jock of yours is puke purple? I garuntee you that Henry man doesnt like that puke purple either. Them durn Jasperlites cant beat us they been trying to come up with a way to join us fer years.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Upvote 1