Marion at Coalfield (Mathis man vs that Henry man)

Southtowner

4 hours ago, MrLegit said:

Hero like I said we need to meet. Bass hates it when you question his opinion or football knowledge. I think you're right. I'll say again, I thought it would be next year for us but these guys have really impressed. In the past you could always pick a glowing weakness with us but these YOUNG guys and our upperclassmen are pretty solid everywhere. We may need additional dependable receivers but who can cover kennemore

You're entitled to your opinion, but I don't hate it. I just call it like I see it and a lot of times fellow Pirates don't like it. Do I think we win this Friday against a tough Lipscomb team? Yes, I do think we get the win. However, I also know they are for sure better than a few of the teams we've played already. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 10bears said:

MC has lost two games that they had double digit leads in during the 4th quarter.  The other loss was to SP and no it wasn't close.  This is the hardest schedule we have had in years while replacing a lot of good players but we do have talent and expect to be a threat in the playoffs.  This team could easily be 4-1.  As for Coalfield they look very good and haven't been challenged at all this year but I expect us to be competitive.

What kind of mess is this? You get wifi under that rock.  Hopefully you jailhouse fellars is looking to lose the funniest city title by upgrading the studding.  Let me ask you a question.  Is you going to try to get back on the pirate ship with footballfan75? 

6 hours ago, FootballFan75 said:

I never left Roy just had to make a stop up the road for a little while!!!

What kind of mess is this? Fellar you done admitted you was a self proclaimed  jasperlite.  I hope that Mathis man is making his boys jump high this week so they can nock passes down.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? Fellar you done admitted you was a self proclaimed  jasperlite.  I hope that Mathis man is making his boys jump high this week so they can nock passes down.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, you need to be down there on that website you created talking about those Lipscomb boys.   

On 9/18/2017 at 2:29 PM, Southtowner said:

Just thinking out loud here so don't roast me.    Is it a better scenario for Jasper to finish 3rd in their region and stay in the top half of the bracket or finish 2nd and be put in the bottom half of the bracket with Trousdale?    By finishing 3rd you will avoid Trousdale on the Creekbank in the 2nd round and could come through the top half and host Trousdale at home.  I'm not implying throwing a region game.   Just thinking out loud and probably off base.

Interesting, but I don't see em losing to Tellico or Polk.  Their matchup with Coalfield has intrigued me ever since it  was first announced . Even after losing 3 that hasn't changed. This will be a good game and I'm temped to skip our Liscomb game. Marion's pride may keep them in this . If they lose,  they may as well,  just start getting ready for next year. MC has  25 Juniors. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

I'm no jasperlite Roy my boy is!!! So I guess I'm his fan for 4 years!!

Edited by FootballFan75