Marion at Coalfield (Mathis man vs that Henry man)

Southtowner

19 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

There is no doubt about it. If they don't get a silver or gold then someone is going to have to take it from them. 20 plus seniors is hard to do business with for sure. If I remember correctly Wayne County's 20 plus seniors took it from us in 2011. All those seniors are tough to do business with most of the time. 

Okay then don't come to the game if we play them in the playoffs.. or Cookeville if we make it since you think there's no chance we can win.. or any other team... I guess our guys aren't capable just like they weren't capable of beating MC or stopping saylors..seems like you are more worried about making other teams fans happy than supporting the team your a fan of. Im js.

Edited by CastIronHero

11 minutes ago, piratetom said:

OB was not knocking the kid, just making a general statement. He has been on here a long time and is a class act. I've met him and he knows his stuff up in that area.

Thanks Tom and Bass!I was just playing along.WOULD NEVER BE UGLY TO A KID.But....I really don't think it matters who plays for Marion it won't change who I think wins.Coalfield is a very good team this year!

12 minutes ago, CastIronHero said:

Okay then don't come to the game if we play them in the playoffs.. or Cookeville if we make it since you think there's no chance we can win.. or any other team... I guess our guys aren't capable just like they weren't capable of beating MC or stopping saylors..seems like you are more worried about making other teams fans happy than supporting the team your a fan of. Im js.

I never said we had no chance. Don't go putting words in my mouth that I didn't say. I said on paper a team with 20 plus seniors is the favorite when they were that close the year before. Be a Pirate, but don't be a homer Pirate. Their are other good teams out there year in and year out besides the Pirates. Coalfield should be the team to beat in the east. It doesn't mean I don't want the Pirates to upset them. I try not to choose favorites with my heart all of the time. One other thing young grasshopper. I picked the Pirates to win against Marion. I was as surprised as anyone that they beat them so bad though. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

9 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I never said we had no chance. Don't go putting words in my mouth that I didn't say. I said on paper a team with 20 plus seniors is the favorite when they were that close the year before. Be a Pirate, but don't be a homer Pirate. Their are other good teams out there year in and year out besides the Pirates. Coalfield should be the team to beat in the east. It doesn't mean I don't want the Pirates to upset them. I try not to choose favorites with my heart all of the time. 

I didn't know picking the #1 ranked team in the state was being a homer pirate.. notice I said IF we get to Cookeville and IF we play coalfield.. there's a lot of football left to play, but I really like how hard and physical we approach each game and think we can make a run for it. Coalfield is my new favorite this game after I got some info, and I never said we will beat them. YOU LITERALLY SAID "THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT" so how am I putting words in your mouth!?? Exactly.

Edited by CastIronHero

2 minutes ago, CastIronHero said:

I didn't know picking the #1 ranked team in the state isn't being a homer pirate.. notice I said IF we get to Cookeville and IF we play coalfield.. there's a lot of football left to play, but I really like how hard and physical we approach each game and think we can make a run for it. Coalfield is my new favorite this game after I got some info, and I never said we will beat them. YOU LITERALLY SAID "THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT" so how am I putting words in your mouth!?? Exactly.

There is no doubt about it. THEY SHOULD BE THE FAVORITE. That's exactly right. They should be the favorite in the east. Listen to the good folks at Greenback as well. Favorites don't always win, but they are the favorite in the east this year. You have much to learn my young apprentice. 

Bass, does Marion have more speed than South Pitt?  One thing I think you guys are overlooking is that coalbucket has not really seen alot of true speed this year. I have seen Coafield on  tv this year and after the other night i'm not sure they can handle Greenbacks speed either. you have seen both teams in person.... what do you think?