Marion at Coalfield (Mathis man vs that Henry man)

Southtowner

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I'm not sure anyone in the east wants any part of Coalfield. Teams in 1A with 20 plus seniors and a QB that has committed to play big time ball don't come around often in 1A football. 

If you don't want to play them,then,you are just a bunch of losers who don't think you can compete. I'm willing to bet every guy on the PIRATE team wants a piece. Of they get beat done it but they will have to take it. 20 seniors so what you got to win,the game. 

6 minutes ago, ladykee said:

How can it be streamed for those outside the local TV station viewing area? My older son needs to know. Thanks!

http://rivalrythursday.com/

10/5    Greenback at Coalfield

You can also find the link on your schedule and scoreboard. http://www.coacht.com/tennessee/inside/schedule.cfm?schoolid=188&sportid=1&seasonid=317

Just click on the camera icon.

Edited by Southtowner

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Just thinking out loud here so don't roast me.    Is it a better scenario for Jasper to finish 3rd in their region and stay in the top half of the bracket or finish 2nd and be put in the bottom half of the bracket with Trousdale?    By finishing 3rd you will avoid Trousdale on the Creekbank in the 2nd round and could come through the top half and host Trousdale at home.  I'm not implying throwing a region game.   Just thinking out loud and probably off base.

It sounds better!  It may make for a deeper run in the playoffs.

1 hour ago, MrLegit said:

If you don't want to play them,then,you are just a bunch of losers who don't think you can compete. I'm willing to bet every guy on the PIRATE team wants a piece. Of they get beat done it but they will have to take it. 20 seniors so what you got to win,the game. 

You take everything so literal big guy. On paper, my point is good teams in 1A with 20 plus seniors typically win it all. The only time we've ever won it all was when we had large senior classes. Large, quality senior classes don't come around often in 1A. That's my point big perm. 

1 hour ago, MrLegit said:

After "piece." I lost you. Is that Pirate talk?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

You take everything so literal big guy. On paper, my point is good teams in 1A with 20 plus seniors typically win it all. The only time we've ever won it all was when we had large senior classes. Large, quality senior classes don't come around often in 1A. That's my point big perm. 

And my point is if they want it they have to take it. I honestly thought it would be next year for us but now I think we have a good change. Remember you were bragging about jaspers senior strength.