Marion at Coalfield (Mathis man vs that Henry man)

Southtowner

4 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

You are a young apprentice. You are knew to the T. Us old fellers have been around a long time therefore you are an apprentice. I reread the conversation. I said there is no doubt about it referring to them as the team to beat in the east. Make no mistake. They are the favorite, but Greenback and SP are very good teams as well. 

I know how CoachT works I've been on here much longer than I've had an account..lol but like I said I agree with you that coalfield is a solid team and prob the favorite, but I'm just telling you, whoever straps it up against SP better bring it. Those fellas seem to like winning and they seem to take pride in abusing and physically beating the other team up pretty badly.. 

Its the same three teams in the East yearly we all know that..

coalfiled can and should win this game but I said last week tyner could pose probs for MC and look who was right... don't sleep on Jasper this week if they can get coalfield in space they can pose problems. I don't dont they have what it takes to beat CF upfront though... and that could make for deja vu for the warriors..

2 minutes ago, CastIronHero said:

I know how CoachT works I've been on here much longer than I've had an account..lol but like I said I agree with you that coalfield is a solid team and prob the favorite, but I'm just telling you, whoever straps it up against SP better bring it. Those fellas seem to like winning and they seem to take pride in abusing and physically beating the other team up pretty badly.. 

Its the same three teams in the East yearly we all know that..

coalfiled can and should win this game but I said last week tyner could pose probs for MC and look who was right... don't sleep on Jasper this week if they can get coalfield in space they can pose problems. I don't dont they have what it takes to beat CF upfront though... and that could make for deja vu for the warriors..

The line play is still not as good as the 2012/2013 team but it is good.Just not as disciplined.I think GB matches well up front with them and if Pitt is a lot bigger than last year they should as well.The key is the QB he is slippery and very smart and has a gun but sometimes that gun is a little too much on short passes.He is an outstanding D player also.Very solid team.Good size but the lack of speed hurt them against us last year.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

The line play is still not as good as the 2012/2013 team but it is good.Just not as disciplined.I think GB matches well up front with them and if Pitt is a lot bigger than last year they should as well.The key is the QB he is slippery and very smart and has a gun but sometimes that gun is a little too much on short passes.He is an outstanding D player also.Very solid team.Good size but the lack of speed hurt them against us last year.

I agree with you on several points. Their 2013 and 2014 line was really good. I think their 2017 line is good, but just a step below that team. The QB makes up for everything. He can play!

57 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I'm not trying to be mean but it won't take world beaters to push around the purple team up front.. Marion has some speed though. And that's why I think they make it a better game than some think. They also have a pretty solid guy that can go up and get it at wideout. I really look forward to seeing how this one plays out.

I look for Coalfield to control the line on both sides of the ball.   I don't think Jasper can keep it close.   I know their backs are against the wall right now and even though this is not a region game I think it's important to the overall team's psyche to at least come out and play a good game with some fire in their belly.  

7 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I look for Coalfield to control the line on both sides of the ball.   I don't think Jasper can keep it close.   I know their backs are against the wall right now and even though this is not a region game I think it's important to the overall team's psyche to at least come out and play a good game with some fire in their belly.  

I wish we didn't have GCA Fri,I would LOVE to see this one!

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

I wish we didn't have GCA Fri,I would LOVE to see this one!

I'd like to see it myself.   I got Coalfield by 3-4 scores.  I just wanna see how Jasper responds.  I think it's imperative they get off to a great start and catch as many breaks as they can. But they will have to capitalize on them.