Marion at Coalfield (Mathis man vs that Henry man)

Southtowner

2 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

PooPoo on you BooBoo. We got a bad call in the Sequatchie game that cost us the game. We got a few last week too against Tyner. Same thing with Pitchburg. We might not have won all of them but we would have one at least 1 or 2 of them.

That's why you never let the refs take the game from you. Mistakes and miscues happen so you practice harder for those not to happen. Can't blame every loss on the zebra crew. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

After watching some film of coalfield, i would have liked our team last years chances a lot better.  Coalfield is the heavy favorite.  I do think we will score quite a bit.  Not sure we slow them down enough to have a chance though.  The qb is a stud and we will have to have some turnovers to have a chance.  One thing that has hurt us is when we get a penalty and it ends up being 1st and 25 with the spot foul.  Has happened against tyner and seq.  Big hole to climb out of.  We will have to get pressure on the qb and for the most part, that has been non existent.  We cant expect to be able to cover recievers for an extended period of time.  I saw a clip of the qb throwing it 70 yards and his feet werent set.  Like it or not, i believe sp hammers coalfield in the semis.  Lineman are slow and run on their heels, which wont matter this game but it will if they make it to sp in the semis because sps line will get pressure on the qb.  Good thing is we will have our decoy for this game.

Good post. Good luck rest of the year. 

9 hours ago, powerp said:

Talent is the key word. If you are going to the game make sure to look for the small cardboard sign I ran past last time we played up there that said turn here for Coalfield Highschool. Then hear those dueling banjos...

I hate that drive. No street lights just blackness after leaving Harriman. The last 15 miles across the mountain is brutal. 

25 minutes ago, pegleg said:

I hate that drive. No street lights just blackness after leaving Harriman. The last 15 miles across the mountain is brutal. 

Your talking about Coalhill road.  You better be careful through there because of all the inbred banjo playing cannibals.  You better hope you don't break down or run off the mountain.  If it was me I would just keep on trucking down Harriman highway till u hit the Land of Oz then take a left at first red light.  It is further but a whole lot safer.

Edited by rtl112

21 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Your talking about Coalhill road.  You better be careful through there because of all the inbred banjo playing cannibals.  You better hope you don't break down or run off the mountain.  If it was me I would just keep on trucking down Harriman highway till u hit the Land of Oz then take a left at first red light.  It is further but a whole lot safer.

Passionate fans. But the stadium is extremely small compared to South Pitt and Jasper's. The bleachers were about 15 yards wide and went up maybe 10-15 rows? It is in the middle of nowhere lol Typically, warrior fans are loyal and will show up early. Good gate game.maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by powerp