Marion at Coalfield (Mathis man vs that Henry man)

Southtowner

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

i dont, let me know who was right after this massacre.  49-14

What an inspiration you must be for any kid that accidentally gets on here.  Did you even play much less work all year long to represent your community in football.  These kids are a few plays from being 4-1 and all you can do is be negative.  Tell you what if they do get things worked and play better you just stay at home.

Keep updated tonight. I don't know who is suspended or not playing for Jasper but I am curious to see how Coalfield handles their skill players. As MarionMadness would say...it's time for Mathis to bust out the new tricks he was holding on to for the SP game, I mean Tyner game, I mean the playoffs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, 10bears said:

What an inspiration you must be for any kid that accidentally gets on here.  Did you even play much less work all year long to represent your community in football.  These kids are a few plays from being 4-1 and all you can do is be negative.  Tell you what if they do get things worked and play better you just stay at home.

We might need a cage match between you two. LMBO. Good luck tonight to Marion County. I hope you guys play well. 

1 hour ago, 10bears said:

if a kid looks on here for inspiration then they are in trouble.  You know i didnt play in high school i couldnt play three and i was better at the other two and fortunately i can pay my money to watch any time i please.  

2 hours ago, 10bears said:

10 bears if you jailhouse fellars cant get a long tell that skillet slinger your coming back home and hop back over that durn fence.  I garuntee you I aint joking either.