Marion at Coalfield (Mathis man vs that Henry man)

Southtowner

coalfield should win this one. But I think Marion may find a way to pull it out this week.. time will tell.. y'all don't be calling me crazy... I'm not picking LV over SP or something let's not act like marion doesn't have ball players... idk what coalfield has speed wise but if a team can run with Nelson and saylors, they can beat Marion.. also, marions d coordinator is a joke.

16 minutes ago, CastIronHero said:

coalfield should win this one. But I think Marion may find a way to pull it out this week.. time will tell.. y'all don't be calling me crazy... I'm not picking LV over SP or something let's not act like marion doesn't have ball players... idk what coalfield has speed wise but if a team can run with Nelson and saylors, they can beat Marion.. also, marions d coordinator is a joke.

They better be able to play D against this coalfield bunch or it will get ugly fast. 

7 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

You sound like me young grasshopper. LMBO. I agree with you though on playing better. I think they can play better as well. The thing about Tyner last night is with all of those athletes you always have a chance. Marion County will see the best QB they see all season next Friday night. 

Coalfield wins but not mercy rule type game

4 hours ago, Gbnation said:

They better be able to play D against this coalfield bunch or it will get ugly fast. 

That's a lot of their issue...the defensive coordinator is bad.. he make absolutely zero adjustments to anything... if Marion hangs around they have a chance with saylors and Nelson because they are quick and explosive. IM honestly picking MC  because I haven't seen CF in Person... as for MC  I have seen them in person and the two times that I did, I seen that they have tons of potential when they execute..they are hindered by bad play calling at times and they don't play physical. They have some guys that can play. Hale, Saylors, Sampson, Capps, and Nelson all can make the big play. We absolutely owned every aspect of the game against them, and if coalfield does I won't be surprised. But don't sleep on Marion.. they have lost to three teams that I would stick against coalfield and be confident it would be a ball game.

33 minutes ago, CastIronHero said:

That's a lot of their issue...the defensive coordinator is bad.. he make absolutely zero adjustments to anything... if Marion hangs around they have a chance with saylors and Nelson because they are quick and explosive. IM honestly picking MC  because I haven't seen CF in Person... as for MC  I have seen them in person and the two times that I did, I seen that they have tons of potential when they execute..they are hindered by bad play calling at times and they don't play physical. They have some guys that can play. Hale, Saylors, Sampson, Capps, and Nelson all can make the big play. We absolutely owned every aspect of the game against them, and if coalfield does I won't be surprised. But don't sleep on Marion.. they have lost to three teams that I would stick against coalfield and be confident it would be a ball game.

Good post and you are probably right about the three teams giving them a ball game. I just know what they have returning from last year and they are pretty good. 

14 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Good post and you are probably right about the three teams giving them a ball game. I just know what they have returning from last year and they are pretty good. 

I have heard lots of good things about coalfield this year I know they are always good and the QB is outstanding. We played them my senior year at coalfield in maybe semi finals? They were very solid and it was a hostile atmosphere. 

Edited by CastIronHero

1 hour ago, CastIronHero said:

I have heard lots of good things about coalfield this year I know they are always good and the QB is outstanding. We played them my senior year at coalfield in maybe semi finals? They were very solid and it was a hostile atmosphere. 

54 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

They maybe good, jasper maybe bad but thats why they play the game

That's true and it's always a hostile atmosphere when we play each other lol.