Marion at Coalfield (Mathis man vs that Henry man)

Southtowner

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

You sound like me young grasshopper. LMBO. I agree with you though on playing better. I think they can play better as well. The thing about Tyner last night is with all of those athletes you always have a chance. Marion County will see the best QB they see all season next Friday night. 

And that is not good because Tyner passed on Jasper pretty well.

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

You sound like me young grasshopper. LMBO. I agree with you though on playing better. I think they can play better as well. The thing about Tyner last night is with all of those athletes you always have a chance. Marion County will see the best QB they see all season next Friday night. 

Tyners qb looked like Lamar Jackson last night.  I really didnt think Tyner would be able to throw like they did.  When you cant/dont pressure the qb it is hard to cover all of those athletes in space.  We did look a little better on run defense.  Is the coalfield qb a running qb or just a passer?

32 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Tyners qb looked like Lamar Jackson last night.  I really didnt think Tyner would be able to throw like they did.  When you cant/dont pressure the qb it is hard to cover all of those athletes in space.  We did look a little better on run defense.  Is the coalfield qb a running qb or just a passer?

He will run and pass. You stop him you will stop coalfield bottom line. They go as he goes. 

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

The highlights I've seen on him is dual threat. He's committed to Eastern Kentucky to play QB. He's about 6"3 190. The kid can play. When I watched him vs Harriman he was impressive. He's a four year starter as well. Enjoy the drive to Coalfield. It's..... different. LMBO

32 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

The highlights I've seen on him is dual threat. He's committed to Eastern Kentucky to play QB. He's about 6"3 190. The kid can play. When I watched him vs Harriman he was impressive. He's a four year starter as well. Enjoy the drive to Coalfield. It's..... different. LMBO

4 ints this year closes on the ball quick on D.He is a playa!!