Brentwood Academy at Knoxville Catholic

Spartan4Life

2 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

Nothing wrong with your 185 lb DE and nothing against him, plus he probably isn't working at McDonalds. But to act like he Could've, would've, should've gotten the best of the 320 lb SEC commit is just too much for me. As if he had to cheat to contain him every play. I'm sure these big college recruiters are just completely clueless for going after this guy. The bias towards your own players is so undeniable for sure. I bet your DE is a solid HS football player. But it seems you just can't admit Mr. Mays is a good football player and move on from it. And to think how you guys would react if a fan was knocking on one of your guys, yet here y'all are...

Our kids wouldnt act like a complete #### and hold all night long or they wouldnt be in there. I never said he wasnt a good player but i didnt have to say he was because he had already done that. 

3 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

Maybe just maybe Knox Catholic is not as good as the preseason hype.  Scores sure look that way.  Continue on....

I think catholic is a fine team - they have had good games and some not so good one- they lost to 3 of the best teams in the south east

99 percent of teams in tn would be 0-3 against  those teams 

4 hours ago, whytheattitude said:

Tadvols, you have constantly said Cade is terrible.  You made these comments the entire time he has been in high school. You obviously know zero about football but you continue to come on here and make stupid comments. We get it that you don't like him for some reason but don't let your hatred for the kid make you look even dumber. All colleges want him not just Tennessee.

I have never said he was terrible ... I have said coaches crazy for playing him both ways  ,,at end of games he tires and reaches and holds ... he should be a OL only ... thats his coaches fault .. if he played only on OL he has all the tools ,, size , strength and footwork to be outstanding ( if he can control his emotions which he has not done any improvement in 4 years) .. he needs maturing more than anything .. he is a very good talent that has to mature ... way too many penalties etc ... you would have to admit !! Come On !!! 

23 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

I have never said he was terrible ... I have said coaches crazy for playing him both ways  ,,at end of games he tires and reaches and holds ... he should be a OL only ... thats his coaches fault .. if he played only on OL he has all the tools ,, size , strength and footwork to be outstanding ( if he can control his emotions which he has not done any improvement in 4 years) .. he needs maturing more than anything .. he is a very good talent that has to mature ... way too many penalties etc ... you would have to admit !! Come On !!! 

In a perfect world he would just play OL. Cade wants the team to win and is willing to help by playing DL. He has made numerous big defensive plays and draws at least a double team almost every defensive snap. All three losses have been to teams that will most likely win gold balls.

In his defense, several of those unsportsmanlike penalties have been solely due to his physicality and playing to the end of the whistle

23 minutes ago, IrishBBall said:

In a perfect world he would just play OL. Cade wants the team to win and is willing to help by playing DL. He has made numerous big defensive plays and draws at least a double team almost every defensive snap. All three losses have been to teams that will most likely win gold balls.

In his defense, several of those unsportsmanlike penalties have been solely due to his physicality and playing to the end of the whistle

LOL .. whatever .. continue to make excuses for the kid ... funny thing  .. it has been commented on here by alot of teams that KC has played about certain plays in games ... im done  .. if you cant see the fact that he needs to mature then whatever  ... go ahead and keep making excuses for the kid .. and as far as playing to whistle several of those are his 310 pounds pushing a 190 lb kid 30 yards away from play .. if thats showing his physicality then so be it ... unnecessary 

First post of the year but I am happy to see the eagles sitting undefeated and nationally ranked. All the people at catholic claiming  they were the best in the state the last few years got shown last night what it means to be the best team in the state which BA has been the last 3 seasons. This game would have been much worse if played within that span so catholic should be happy they didn't schedule BA during that span. On CM, I cannot agree more that all he does is bully undersized kids and play recklessly and dirty which costs his team. Every time they play someone very very good also he never produces a good game but does against average to bad competition. KC you should be happy you didn't go D2 you would be getting 20 pieced almost every week

2 hours ago, Tadvols said:

LOL .. whatever .. continue to make excuses for the kid ... funny thing  .. it has been commented on here by alot of teams that KC has played about certain plays in games ... im done  .. if you cant see the fact that he needs to mature then whatever  ... go ahead and keep making excuses for the kid .. and as far as playing to whistle several of those are his 310 pounds pushing a 190 lb kid 30 yards away from play .. if thats showing his physicality then so be it ... unnecessary 

Not making excuses for anyone. He has picked up numerous penalties that have been warranted and some dumbs ones like taking off his helmet after scoring. I think reputation with the officials have led to some of them though. This year has been better than others.