Brentwood Academy at Knoxville Catholic

Spartan4Life

15 hours ago, REBELRON said:

I hate to admit that. 

Why is that hard to admit rebelron - you are one of the classy poster on here in the past - what do you hate to admit ? And why ? 

I hate to admit that you guys can not get outside of your own ego and admit another team is pretty good ? Or do you have a disdain for ba ? It’s your business but just classless in my mind to follow up a rude comment with another one after your first comment which now seems  to be a backhanded compliment 

you are above this kind of nonsense.

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

1 hour ago, zoneread56 said:

Lol says the CPA fan 

Hey now, I thought we got past that last year.  His first post of the year was calling you an idiot. Don't go after a whole fan base because of one poster with CPA in his avatar.  Not sure why he called you an idiot, if he knows any CPA players that have went up against the player you mentioned, he certainly would not over that comment and your clearly are not an idiot for saying BA the best team in the state. 

39 minutes ago, cbg said:

The fact is D2AAA is the best division in Tennessee High School football and it's not close.  There are a few D1 teams that are good enough to play with the D2AAA teams but most don't have enough depth to play a full season in D2AAA.  

Isnt that why that division exist?

Yes BA from what little I have seen a great football team. No reason to believe otherwise. 

Catholic has a very good team as well. 

2 hours ago, baylorbigdog1976 said:

Why because it reflects negatively on Maryville’s win against catholic ?  Or something else I am not picking up on —  Some of you guys are just unbelievable to me on here.

No thin skin it just an inside joke bwtween me and Rebelron. I always give him some grief when he gives his genuinely felt compliments. He knows. 

2 hours ago, baylorbigdog1976 said:

Why is that hard to admit rebelron - you are one of the classy poster on here in the past - what do you hate to admit ? And why ? 

I hate to admit that you guys can not get outside of your own ego and admit another team is pretty good ? Or do you have a disdain for ba ? It’s your business but just classless in my mind to follow up a rude comment with another one after your first comment which now seems  to be a backhanded compliment 

you are above this kind of nonsense.

No disrespect to BA at all. I don't like to admit anyone is better than Maryville.  Your team is awesome. Don't think anyone could beat them this year. I saw how good Catholic was and your team killed them.