Tornadoes travel to TCA

fallguy17

19 hours ago, BigSwo said:

It's good to see you posting again TReb.  I agree with you about holding on to the DANG ball.  Like you said most of the time it happens without being hit.  We must continue to get better at securing the football or one of these nights it's gonna bite us hard. I expect to be able to grind the ball and bulldoze our way down the field Friday night but if we turn it over we can be in real trouble real fast.  The Lions will be ready and well coached and they are disciplined and patient.  We must keep our mistakes to a minimum. 

I am most definitely a TIDE fan,that being said Bitullis second coming will score the Lioness a few points!If you think you are gonna run it down UCs throat well that laughable! I stick by what I said by the fourth this is a 45 to 17 game in the Golden Tornados favor!! I am not.going to watch the TIDE slap the Pioneers around so to Trinity I go ,you UC fellas mind if I wear my power P hat? I'm from UC originally so I can cheer for the Tornado,well not against PHS but the Sweater vest wearing Lioness I surely can!!!!

7 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

I am most definitely a TIDE fan,that being said Bitullis second coming will score the Lioness a few points!If you think you are gonna run it down UCs throat well that laughable! I stick by what I said by the fourth this is a 45 to 17 game in the Golden Tornados favor!! I am not.going to watch the TIDE slap the Pioneers around so to Trinity I go ,you UC fellas mind if I wear my power P hat? I'm from UC originally so I can cheer for the Tornado,well not against PHS but the Sweater vest wearing Lioness I surely can!!!!

Come on. The more the merrier. One of our long time coaches (retired now) was a Peabody player, so it's all good.

Peabodypride one of us is confused.  I was talking about my Tornadoes grinding and bulldozing the ball down the field.  Not the Lions.  We have a very strong run defense.  So I think we can slow down their running attack. It's the passing game and fumbles I'm concerned about.  I don't think they can cram the football down our throat at all.  I do greatly appreciate your support.  Come on over to our side and help us route our boys on to victory.  I would like to meet you and shake your hand.  

6 hours ago, fallguy17 said:

Come on. The more the merrier. One of our long time coaches (retired now) was a Peabody player, so it's all good.

Fall Guy I actually come y'all s games a lot!My oldest went to UC and I love how.you all support all your sports and band!!!I might or might not confirm some purple attire that might have gold on it !!!!!I use the term "it's a Golden Thing often"I group my TIDE and them Tornados together lol!!

Union City comes into this game adding another starter in the backfield from last year who was recovering from a pre-season surgery.  He was U C second leading rusher last year with 800 yards +.  We also gain another Senior back from being out 3 weeks.  There is no way TCA can stop the run/veer game of Union City.  They may pass and gain ground but overall, Union City will be the stronger team.  The only way Union City slows down is make mistake of their own which has happens most of the year.  They are defending the pass better.  Adamsville has played a tough schedule and a team we all have to play yet.  It's going to be between Union City, Trenton and Adamsville.

22 minutes ago, ucdiditagain said:

Union City comes into this game adding another starter in the backfield from last year who was recovering from a pre-season surgery.  He was U C second leading rusher last year with 800 yards +.  We also gain another Senior back from being out 3 weeks.  There is no way TCA can stop the run/veer game of Union City.  They may pass and gain ground but overall, Union City will be the stronger team.  The only way Union City slows down is make mistake of their own which has happens most of the year.  They are defending the pass better.  Adamsville has played a tough schedule and a team we all have to play yet.  It's going to be between Union City, Trenton and Adamsville.

Refresh my memory.........who beat Adamsville in Region 7 2-A?  

6 hours ago, BigSwo said:

Peabodypride one of us is confused.  I was talking about my Tornadoes grinding and bulldozing the ball down the field.  Not the Lions.  We have a very strong run defense.  So I think we can slow down their running attack. It's the passing game and fumbles I'm concerned about.  I don't think they can cram the football down our throat at all.  I do greatly appreciate your support.  Come on over to our side and help us route our boys on to victory.  I would like to meet you and shake your hand.  

Lol, I meant they will not cram it down the tornadoes throat !I think I was drunk before,I do own a pub lol!!I watched the Aville game vs TCA  not impressed,McKenzie missed easy squared up tackles on some lioness !I say it loud and proud,if the TIDE ain't playing I'm still cheering for the Golden!! RESPECT is always earned and them fellas from Title Town aka UC got this ole boys! I still tell  them sweater vest wearing Bitulle lite recruiting lioness From Snoots ville until they beat any Golden boys talk crap I will!!!!I say Golden Tornadoes 35 Sweater Vests 10!It's alright Little Ole fellers!I'll sell ya a beer to cry into!It's a Golden Thing you wouldn't not ever will understand!!!Signed Mr Golden Ball ROLL TIDE baby!!!Go Tornados!!!send them Dorothys back to.Kansas

Edited by peabodypride

14 minutes ago, TCAIntense said:

Refresh my memory.........who beat Adamsville in Region 7 2-A?  

Dude we can tag team this all day Golden Boys vs the oops I did it again lioness and lil birds!UC could fumble 8 times and blow y'all out !!Your laughable !!! y'all can both snuggle after the first round,you'll have free time!!!!!We can and will lite you up ,what cha want 2 210 backs or a 185 cutter,ya need a 6"2 or a 6"6 receiver! We gotcha, you want us to play starting Qb or back up or tha back ups back up!!! Take it to the bank if there's any left after UC had ya will settle for the scraps!!!!!Us and UC will square up later,with Golden Respect!Till then get off the Porch tha big dogs eatin son!It's Golden Thing you don't nor ever will understand!!

Edited by peabodypride