Tornadoes travel to TCA

fallguy17

You guys take a 14-0 lead early first quarter...We win 49-31...We outscore you 49-17 over 3 1/2 quarters...Is my math off ?...Just commenting on the game being closer than the score indicated thing...The folks that had to stand along the fence because of the band might have filled that section up a bit more...IMO

1 minute ago, Purple & Gold Standard said:

You guys take a 14-0 lead early first quarter...We win 49-31...We outscore you 49-17 over 3 1/2 quarters...Is my math off ?...Just commenting on the game being closer than the score indicated thing...The folks that had to stand along the fence because of the band might have filled that section up a bit more...IMO

We never said game was closer than the score. We know we got manhandled up the middle against our freshman down lineman. What I can't understand is with all the tradition that UC has, why do y'all have to be stroked about how good y'all are. Did y'all not get enough hugs as kids?  

I guess those first two TD's don't count.  We beat USJ the last 3.5 quarters of the game BUT we still lost on scoreboard because of a 21-0 hole we dug.  Last 3.5 quarters of game last night doesn't matter.  You won by 18.  I do think it was closer than the score indicated.  

BigEd, he must be visiting PeabodyPrides bar! Haha

Edited by TCAIntense

Now I'm confused Peabody guy says the score was closer than the score indicated...You say you hate to agree...Anyway, Mom and Dad were really good to ole Standard...God rest their souls...Have a good one Big Ed...The Lions (not lioness) as some called y'all are a good team...Played a gritty game...Impressed with Horton...Hope his ankle heals up and impressed with the sophomore #7...He's going to be a kid to watch...That kicker y'all have is a weapon...Just didn't have enough horses Friday night...

Just now, TCAIntense said:

I guess those first two TD's don't count.  We beat USJ the last 3.5 quarters of the game BUT we still lost on scoreboard because of a 21-0 hole we dug.  Last 3.5 quarters of game last night doesn't matter.  You won by 18.  I donthink it was closer than the score indicated.  

BigEd, he must be visiting PeabodyPrides bar! Haha

Man I said y'all were up 14-0 early...49 points to y'all's 17 over the last 3 1/2 quarters doesn't  matter ?...That post doesn't even make sense...Comparing a loss to a win ?... C'MON MAN

12 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

you know Swo is right. We can go back in fourth but for what. Y'all are great and we suck. Good luck the rest of the way. We will just try to manage some decent games. 

Nobody said y'all suck...I've given credit to the Lions and respect the program...This was a game that worried me and the Lions came out the gate hot...We righted the ship, got a couple breaks and won the game...