2015 = 3-8

2016 = 4-7

2017 = 3-4 currently

2011 = 4-6  Coach Jim Wilson

2010 = 6-5 Coach Jim Wilson

2009 = 5-5 Coach Bubba Spears

2008 = 9-1 Coach Bubba Spears   Combined varsity and JV schedule first year

3-1 varsity record  6-0 JV record.

48-49 Overall record in 10 years of varsity play.

Edited by bigchief

Whoa!

Before we start throwing coaches under the bus. I keep seing Bleecher say that they have D-1 talent, and therefore since there is D-1 talent there, then there should be winning. Since there is D-1 talent and no winning ... it's time for new leadership. That's real easy to say. Bleacher, now you need to QUANTIFY this talent. I'm not talking about what YOu or Joe Blow THINKS. This is no time for opinion. How many were classified as D-1 recruits in recruiting services? NOT HEARSAY ... actual PROOF to back up these allegations of poor leadership?

I'm expecting to see link ... upon link to Scout.com web pages of East Nashville players, or Riv_als Website pages, or twitter pages where the players received offers or they have to invitation only camps, .... things like that. You can't just watlz up in here and make those kinds of statements without facts and data to back you up.

So Bleacher ... start backing up your statements with proof of all of these D-1 players at East Nashville.

Facts ... not hearsay.

We are all waiting.

Edited by kwc

The only major D1 players I know of were Smith and Upton (MTSU) and Phillips (Oklahoma). Several others have played or are playing college ball at places like TSU and Cumberland. McAfee is having a great college career at Wofford. Davarius Cortner is playing as well at Western Carolina. All great players and young men.

Not too many 3A schools will be loaded with true D1 players. But with that said even if you have one and a few other mid level college players at the 3A level you will or should be fairly successful.

Again not sure what is going on at EN anymore but hope they turn it around.

Edited by workinprogress

7 hours ago, kwc said:

Whoa!

Before we start throwing coaches under the bus. I keep seing Bleecher say that they have D-1 talent, and therefore since there is D-1 talent there, then there should be winning. Since there is D-1 talent and no winning ... it's time for new leadership. That's real easy to say. Bleacher, now you need to QUANTIFY this talent. I'm not talking about what YOu or Joe Blow THINKS. This is no time for opinion. How many were classified as D-1 recruits in recruiting services? NOT HEARSAY ... actual PROOF to back up these allegations of poor leadership?

I'm expecting to see link ... upon link to Scout.com web pages of East Nashville players, or Riv_als Website pages, or twitter pages where the players received offers or they have to invitation only camps, .... things like that. You can't just watlz up in here and make those kinds of statements without facts and data to back you up.

So Bleacher ... start backing up your statements with proof of all of these D-1 players at East Nashville.

Facts ... not hearsay.

We are all waiting.

All recent This is Rivals247,.. Phillips was a five-star linebacker 1 or 2 LB in the US coming out of HS and went to Lsu. They have a kid now who's over there who's going to end up being a ESPN top 50 athlete "Watkins"Then another kid"idk his name with a ut  offer. Also they have a 9th grader who people is saying he might be a 4 or 5 star WR.

On 10/6/2017 at 6:50 PM, FBfan26 said:

All recent This is Rivals247,.. Phillips was a five-star linebacker 1 or 2 LB in the US coming out of HS and went to Lsu. They have a kid now who's over there who's going to end up being a ESPN top 50 athlete "Watkins"Then another kid"idk his name with a ut  offer. Also they have a 9th grader who people is saying he might be a 4 or 5 star WR.

Aight FBfan26:

I stand corrected. I'll shut up and go back to my 5A-6A board and leave ya'll alone. 

Bleacher ... my apologies. Continue as if I never stopped by.

Edited by kwc