The Power Bomb

Solomon

On 10/1/2017 at 2:31 PM, SweetScience said:

If the kid was being hit in the nuts the logical thing to do would've been to tell the ref or Coach etc etc. As enticing as it would be to take matters into your own hands if that happened you just can't, especially in the way he did. Either way, what does being white have to do with anything? :)

You already know 

35 minutes ago, SdotBears said:

The adults that got paid to do a job did not do their job. People who were not there and do not know all the facts use social media to crucify a kid. Welcome to trumps america

Good lord Sdot , really ? Can we please leave politics out of this , if I wanted to hear my ( and your ) president bashed I'd turn the NFL back on . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pepvol said:

Good lord Sdot , really ? Can we please leave politics out of this , if I wanted to hear my ( and your ) president bashed I'd turn the NFL back on . 

I think I saw where Trump and the Russians got together to decide if this player should hit the other one in the bidness or not. Glad to see he was able to make that happen and then get a ruling passed down by TSSAA.  Good lord , sometimes you can't fix stupid. 

12 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

I think I saw where Trump and the Russians got together to decide if this player should hit the other one in the bidness or not. Glad to see he was able to make that happen and then get a ruling passed down by TSSAA.  Good lord , sometimes you can't fix stupid. 

Calling people stupid. Wwjd?

34 minutes ago, SdotBears said:

Calling people stupid. Wwjd?

I am glad you asked. First of all the Jesus I know understands discrimination, oppression, racism better than any of us. I am not saying you are stupid. I am stating the ideal that all of our problems that are present today, and were here for the few hundreds of years prior. will not be fixed by a change in leadership, but rather a change in the character and heart that makes up our society today.  The accountability for our own homes, neighborhoods and community is on our shoulders according to Gods word. Are you stupid? Absolutely not! But we have to address the log in our own eye before we look at the speck of sawdust in our brothers, and we have to take ownership of making it better. Not point out the problems and wait for someone else to fix

Edited by Blaze45
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

I am glad you asked. First of all the Jesus I know understands discrimination, oppression, racism better than any of us. I am not saying you are stupid. I am stating the ideal that all of our problems that are present today, and were here for the few hundreds of years prior. will not be fixed by a change in leadership, but rather a change in the character and heart that makes up our society today.  The accountability for our own homes, neighborhoods and community is on our shoulders according to Gods word. Are you stupid? Absolutely not! But we have to address the log in our own eye before we look at the speck of sawdust in our brothers, and we have to take ownership of making it better. Not point out the problems and wait for someone else to fix

One of the best posts I've ever read on here !

3 minutes ago, AllRegion said:

Just curious...but do you think this is an appropriate comment? Because, honestly, I don't...and I think if it were flipped, there would be people up in arms about it. 

Sad thing is, I watched the vid and posted my thoughts...didn't notice (or care) whether either player was black or white...still don't.

9 minutes ago, AllRegion said:
  On 10/1/2017 at 10:43 AM, SdotBears said:

You can't tell these white people anything. 

Wow, just wow.  This is the very reason racism and oppression still thrives in our society today. You cannot expect tolerance when you yourself don't tolerate. You cannot really hope for inclusion when you speak of exclusion. I grew up a minority in west Texas  and never once judged a man by the color of his skin but rather by the color of his heart. Yours sir is truly black with hate. That's sad.... 

7 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

Wow, just wow.  This is the very reason racism and oppression still thrives in our society today. You cannot expect tolerance when you yourself don't tolerate. You cannot really hope for inclusion when you speak of exclusion. I grew up a minority in west Texas  and never once judged a man by the color of his skin but rather by the color of his heart. Yours sir is truly black with hate. That's sad.... 

Blaze, SDot is white. I think he was being sarcastic.