Cookeville Cavs host an Angry Blackman

Blaze45

On 9/29/2017 at 10:41 PM, steelcityroller said:

Cookeville is pretty good and almost beat a good Riverdale team tonight. But Blackman is better than both of them...

Blackman 42

Cookeville 28

I hope you are right. I know there is a bit of a chip on the shoulder for the offense at Blackman. They know Master is a special player, however they feel like even with the additional running backs in the stable no one respects their run game.  I would love to see them clean sweep the rest of the season, but with Riverdale and Cookeville both left and even with Stewarts Creek it leaves you guessing a little 

I've said this forever,,,Cookeville do not fair well when they come into Boro play.they never have..they are going to lose at least 3, by time they get to there last game who which is Siegel .hopeful they will be bang up. Siegel coaching staff need to use it to their advantage ..this should be a perfect ending to both teams season as they will both be fighting  for a playoff birth last reg. Season game...home field is Siegel.  

Blackman will prevail