Wayne Co @ Huntingdon

ZEBRA35

Not hearing of any injured Huntington players so I'm going with Huntington in this game. If Wayne Co were healthy Id have to think about it. 44 for Huntington is a big hard running QB and he can throw the ball. He has a couple speedy receivers that will burn ya if you load the box. Im sure Coach Rice will have a good game plan tho. I wish my Tigers were off this week Id make the trip to Huntington. 

3 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Huntingdon 42

Wayne Co 14

I keep seeing all these predictions and it may come to fruition, however, call me CRAZY, call me a HOMER, call me anything you want as long as it doesn't offend my momma. But since last night, l keep singing the lyrics of Justin Timberlake song "I got this feeling, inside my bones".... CATS GOING TO PULL THIS ONE OUT. Cats are loose and feeling good. Have had a good week of practice. A lot of pressure on Mustangs for this one since everyone but a very few are picking them to win and win big!  Just got a feeling???? We have lift off! Bombs away!

Just now, fan91 said:

I don’t think anyone from Huntingdon is predicting a blowout. We have always got WC best game and I don’t think this will be any different. Until we beat WC I’m no saying anything.

I agree.. Huntingdon fans have been pretty cocky coming up on this game the past couple of years, and you see how far that got em. Injured, graduated big class, etc doesnt matter. Wayne County will bring a bus load of kids that simply know how to play football. Hoping to see a good Round 1 game tomorrow against two very good teams. Good luck to both and stay injury free!

2 minutes ago, fullbackdive said:

I agree.. Huntingdon fans have been pretty cocky coming up on this game the past couple of years, and you see how far that got em. Injured, graduated big class, etc doesnt matter. Wayne County will bring a bus load of kids that simply know how to play football. Hoping to see a good Round 1 game tomorrow against two very good teams. Good luck to both and stay injury free!

+1

4 hours ago, fullbackdive said:

Well said. The biggest thing I want from this game is no injuries, for either team! Second thing is I want to see the Cats show up that we saw in preseason. With the starters in WC took it to Waverly, Union City and Nashville Christian pretty good. Haven't seen that team since Lotetto but seen signs of it last week. I'm ready for tomorrow night to get here so we can get this started!

Go read article on jacksonsun.com on Swenson never beating WC. According to article boys have had the best week of practice all year and are laser focused. Mustangs want home turf advantage all thru the playoffs. Better wear your big boy britches tomorrow night kitty kats!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Go read article on jacksonsun.com on Swenson never beating WC. According to article boys have had the best week of practice all year and are laser focused. Mustangs want home turf advantage all thru the playoffs. Better wear your big boy britches tomorrow night kitty kats!

Kitty Kats, that's cute. We always wear big boy britches, that's why WC has owned this region. If y'all win tomorrow night I will be the first to congratulate y'all, but if WC wins I expect the same from you. You know as well as I do that there's been as much trash talk between all of us as there has been with any two teams on here but at the same time these two programs have earned each other's respect. WC fully knows what HHS will bring tomorrow night, but not sure HHS really knows what to expect from WC. As for yalls secret weapon, that's to funny!