Too much annomosity on this site

LordInfamous

A lot of you need to calm down and quit making up stuff. If you live in Cleveland and have never been to Maryville don't come on here and make up stuff about crazy parties. Don't get on here and call the #9 FB in the country overrated. When I called Adarius Bowman overrated I got yelled at, but I have seen him play and he is not that good, on the other hand Carl is better than good, he is great. That is good that you have school spirit, but don't act new...you know the deal and that you need to shut up. This is not a Rocky movie, just because you are the underdog you are not guaranteed a victory and everyone will not be on your side. We are #1, and don't say I am bragging I am just defending my school becaue you all need to calm down and get off of our back. ;)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

does free speech not apply on this website. i thought it did everywhere. i quess we cant though if it hurt you feeling. i got an idea. instead of not being able to say what you want, why dont we just not let little cry babies on the message board. i know you are probably crying by this point, but get over it. ;)

I don't see anybody from Maryville crying, just a bunch of wannabes that would love nothing better to see maryville go down. You all are the same people that make stuff up about recruiting and everything else that might make us look bad. And then after you do all that you get people on that calls us overrated. We're not being cocky, we're being confident in our team, and AE man, you're the one that has picked against maryville every single game and you don't even go to AE you just want to be associated with a good team. Go back to West. lol Nobody from maryville has been saying we can't be beat, we're just saying that we have a bad team and until we get beat people need to stop talking smack about how overrated we are and how we don't play anybody. And we don't want to inhibit free speech if it's what you believe, but people need to stop spouting off things that they themselves don't believe - lots of people have stated that they think maryville's gonna lose, but then you go on the BIGONES and 96% has picked maryville, something doesn't add up there. People arn't backing up their mouths.

Why you always have to bring up the West thing? Let me explain this to you again. I've been a Roadrunners since my senior year at West. It didn't like West as much as I liked the Roadrunners! And I only picked against you all twice and that's when you all played Central(which it almost happen!) and West(switch yall blew out). But its an old saying that goes like this, "The third time is a charm!)

So I'm picking against you all again!

Please read the rules that you agreed to when you signed up. You do not have a right to free speech on CoachT and if anyone continuously breaks the rules you agreed to, you may be dropped from the membership list. Trash talking is one thing, but foul language, or untactful postings do get noticed! CoachT wants you to have a good time, but not at the expense of others! Most everyone knows how to "take a joke," but some people don't know when to stop! Others have their own agenda, like promoting or facilitating the removal of coaches, players etc. for their personal reasons. State your opinions on any subject but please think about what you are saying and how you are saying it, otherwise, your thread may be deleted or locked!

[Edited by ELA on 11-21-02 6:00P]