South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

Well roughly in about 24 hours it’s showtime! Enough of the smack talk. Time to line up and see what you have. I’ve heard a lot of Whitwell people say they wished they played Sequatchie and Jasper this year as well. I’m sorry I just don’t see them being that much better than those two like a lot of them are saying. Whitwell has a talented team and if SP comes out and plays against them like they did against Lipscomb they will lose. However, I don’t expect that to happen at all. Winner of this game gets to host the first three rounds more than likely and that’s huge as well. This Pirate team is not one from the mold of 2007-13 but has its own identity of playing hard.The players I’ve talked to are relaxed and ready to play some ball. Go Pirates!

2 hours ago, MrLegit said:

Whitwell is ready and have their game plan but as the philosopher Mike Tyson said, "Everybody has a plan till you Punch them in the Mouth!" hey eraser where are we going to,punch them. Lol

Legit are you stupid? I garuntee you better not be telling our boys to punch anybody.  If they do the umpire will eject them from the game.  You think im joking but im not.