South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

3 minutes ago, piratetom said:

That seems to be the talk go around the county. I'll take that bet....

I think SP is good for 28 on anyone left on the schedule. If Whitwell holds us to less than 28 I will take my crow. I'm not guaranteeing a win, but I think they will need to score 4 or more TDs to beat SP. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

I can agree with that. I like the way this staff has these boys playing as a complete team. I don't see individuals out there this season. Reminds me a lot of back in the day. 

I was telling the woman yesterday the same thing. I don’t see individuals playing, I see a team! When a team comes together like this it’s gonna be tough to beat. Coaches get the credit for bringing these boys together as a unit.

It’s game day boys, tighten them chin straps and hittem hard and often. Let them know right from the start what kind of game this is gonna be. As Old Pirate said, NASTY AND WON IN THE TRENCHES!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

One of your faithful actually stated that according to the NCAA, Whitwell was ranked #1! Ask petty, he can explain it to you!

Petty posted on Facebook that Whutwill was #1. I asked if there was a Whitwell Team we didn't know about? Pretty told me I need to learn to read and STOP looking Silly, that Whitwell was the #1 Team in the new NCAA Polls. Lol 

• Upvote 1

This will be my last post on this game bc frankly I'm exhausted reading all this. I know one thing both side's can agreee on for sure. We don't have to get on that stupid interstate 24 and go to Chattanooga. Hope all fan's and player's are safe and Whitwell congratulations on finally making this a game we can talk about. Pirate's.well your the Pirate's and we're use to all this.

I really can't tell if Whitwell has a good Defense or not. Seems they do but they havnt been tested yet. I just don't see them holding South Pittsburg  under 35 Points.  Whitwell's offense defiantly is no match to South Pittsburg Offense. And I believe The Pirates line takes control by the end of the 3rd and put the Game away

South Pittsburg by 21

2 minutes ago, sportman said:

This will be my last post on this game bc frankly I'm exhausted reading all this. I know one thing both side's can agreee on for sure. We don't have to get on that stupid interstate 24 and go to Chattanooga. Hope all fan's and player's are safe and Whitwell congratulations on finally making this a game we can talk about. Pirate's.well your the Pirate's and we're use to all this.

See you there

2 minutes ago, Geno said:

I really can't tell if Whitwell has a good Defense or not. Seems they do but they havnt been tested yet. I just don't see them holding South Pittsburg  under 35 Points.  Whitwell's offense defiantly is no match to South Pittsburg Offense. And I believe The Pirates line takes control by the end of the 3rd and put the Game away

South Pittsburg by 21

So I guess holding TC to 14 doesnt count? They had all the healthy backs in the game that could score every time they touched the ball. They were held to 200 yds total. Whitwell has a good defense. I will be shocked if they give up more than 35.

35 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

So I guess holding TC to 14 doesnt count? They had all the healthy backs in the game that could score every time they touched the ball. They were held to 200 yds total. Whitwell has a good defense. I will be shocked if they give up more than 35.

This made my day. Maybe it was tongue n cheek.

Whitwell has a good defense. I will be shocked if they give up more than 35.