South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

18 minutes ago, sportman said:

I never thought I'd see the day that SP and WHS are both undefeated and ranked at the top of 1a.  I know alot of SP folk are on here crowing but we're not the one's playing the game and our young men had better come out and not take WHS for just another win. I remember back in my day when TN played Rutger's and a player that had no respect for them as well as most of the TN team asked what is a Rutger and they and all of us TN fan's found out right quick after we lost to them and so I'm compairing this with the SP team now. I just believe this SP team though is very focused with some great leader's, and I don't look for the foolish TN mistake to happen to this Pirate team but always remember you have to bring your A game every Friday night. 

I’d have to say SP is focused on Whitwell and not taking them likely. The boy came home the last two days wore the slap out. His mind set right now is determination! Like I said, he circled this date on the calendar after the Jamboree. Honestly if they come out like they did against Jasper, we are gonna see just how good these boy can be once their on a mission. He’s not real happy about the 2pt super bowl victory Whitwell pulled off. 

35 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

I’d have to say SP is focused on Whitwell and not taking them likely. The boy came home the last two days wore the slap out. His mind set right now is determination! Like I said, he circled this date on the calendar after the Jamboree. Honestly if they come out like they did against Jasper, we are gonna see just how good these boy can be once their on a mission. He’s not real happy about the 2pt super bowl victory Whitwell pulled off. 

Glad to hear that good new's. I have known this bunch of young men for a long time and alot of there parent's and there some good people. When my son coached alot of them at a younger age I knew these young men were going to be some kind of talent when they got up in HS,but also great young men in the community. Yeah that 2pt celebration still sit's bad with alot of our boy's whether they want to admit it or not. Tell your boy to play light's out Friday but again I don't think you'd have to tell any of them to do that bc I believe they are so ready. 

2 hours ago, sportman said:

When you get off exit 152 in Kimball in the Walmart plaza EL Toril is great. There beside the Subway and Thrift store and shoe show.

What kind of mess is this? Are you trying to set this fellar up? Last time I ate there I about sharded on my Murphy Fair book when I was trying to set down on the porcelein.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, sportman said:

Glad to hear that good new's. I have known this bunch of young men for a long time and alot of there parent's and there some good people. When my son coached alot of them at a younger age I knew these young men were going to be some kind of talent when they got up in HS,but also great young men in the community. Yeah that 2pt celebration still sit's bad with alot of our boy's whether they want to admit it or not. Tell your boy to play light's out Friday but again I don't think you'd have to tell any of them to do that bc I believe they are so ready. 

Trust me, #70 and the rest of the SP D will handle business. Like I said, that sour taste in their mouths from the Jamboree want be gone until they beat Whitwell!

1 hour ago, piratetom said:

Lots of chatter going on around the state regarding this game. Expecting a dynamic atmosphere at the PITT. Safe travels for our out of town guests coming in for the game Friday. What a great game this will be.

Is Pirate Mike getting to come? He's still in our prayer's for sure. This is just a great game we get to watch and have fun but Mike play's a life game everyday that is so real. What great guy's you are.