South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

Wee doggies, Old Pirate says the thought of this matchup makes the hair on the neck stiff. Theys going to be a powerful amount of Earholing. The 1 thing OP is worried bout is a few being too juiced that results in stupid penalties or rejections. Pirates have shown fight when theys back is against the wall. So, the Pirates need to display discipline, play hard and fast while taking the fight to the Tigers. The Tigers will surely be pumped and feeling froggy. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

2 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Wee doggies, Old Pirate says the thought of this matchup makes the hair on the neck stiff. Theys going to be a powerful amount of Earholing. The 1 thing OP is worried bout is a few being too juiced that results in stupid penalties or rejections. Pirates have shown fight when theys back is against the wall. So, the Pirates need to play hard and fast while taking the fight to the Tigers. The Tigers will surely be pumped and feeling froggy. 

The hair is stiff for sure OP. Yep our boy's better be careful about being so juiced up bc the ref's don't like us anyways and there just itching to throw a Pirate out of this important game.

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? Are you trying to set this fellar up? Last time I ate there I about sharded on my Murphy Fair book when I was trying to set down on the porcelein.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy I heard EL Toril is taking the place of Nickajack BBQ in the concession stand this week. Go down there and get you a big plate.

23 minutes ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Talked to him a couple of days ago and he's planning on attending.

Glad yall got to talk and look forward to seeing him and all the coacht buddies from Pitt and also you. BTW,did your boy go play ball anywhere's? He was one of the best kicker's I have ever seen at Beene Stadium.

6 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Man Whitwell shouldn't show up. No one giving us a chance. I guess we will see Friday . All this talk about a BS jamboree celebration. The boys are tired of hearing about Whitwell can't play with SP for 4 qtrs. Same Ole Whitwell......everyone can keep thinking like that.....

Where do you see Pirate Fans posting that? This one will be 4 full qtrs, if a starter hasn't played for either team in all four quarters yet they BETTER BUCKLE UP because they will Fiday night! ALTHOUGH Not much film out there on the Tigers so it's hard to tell what they look like in QTR 4- you got any ? 

My message to both teams is keep your seat buckle fastened until the ride comes to a complete stop! Friday night will be fun to watch! 

10 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Man Whitwell shouldn't show up. No one giving us a chance. I guess we will see Friday . All this talk about a BS jamboree celebration. The boys are tired of hearing about Whitwell can't play with SP for 4 qtrs. Same Ole Whitwell......everyone can keep thinking like that.....

Who is saying Whitwell doesn’t have a chance? All I see is people on here saying it will be a hard hitting game. I do think SP is better and will win but this is not your typical year where you look at the schedule and say well it’s Whitwell another easy win. Whitwell has some playmakers this year with Wingo, Condra, Holloway, and Petty. Will not be an easy game for the Pirates by any means. Now, do I think Whitwell is the #3 team in the state, no. I think the Pirates are top 4 and the Tigers are in the top 8 though. Everyone is looking forward to this one!