South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

20 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

They may have won, but the kid that played QB didn't do anything to get them beat. Also.. SP may have won by 3 scores if they did some things differently. Really no way of ever knowing. 

He definitely made a great play defensively that was a big time play in coverage against Cade.   

One can "if" this thing to death - bottom line is Whitwell is not the Whitwell of old just showing up to compete. They showed up last night with leaving with a win on their mind and I look for nothing less in the next meeting- I for one am happy about that - I wished every team every week SP played took them to the 4 th quarter. I don't like watching a blow out on either side. Last night put things in perspective. Vic has to get those boys conditioned for 4 qtrs no excuses/ they looked tired in q3 and q4 just as he said in the article. I for one think that was a big difference maker for Whitwells success in those two quarters. lol I think Vic addresses that  and I think we see a difference come quarterfinals. So go ahead now and let's get the "he has no class cause he didn't pull the starters " conversation going because I'm sure from here on out they will stay in needed or not!

To Ambassador : Let your new idols Greenback and Coalfield worry about each other and beat up on each other and try to destroy each other lol-      There's a few games to play between now  and then. If Greenback starts winning and Coalbucket knows their season is ended one better lookout lol we know from experience how that shakes out. So I'm pulling for Greenback lol 

6 minutes ago, PIRATE87 said:

One can "if" this thing to death - bottom line is Whitwell is not the Whitwell of old just showing up to compete. They showed up last night with leaving with a win on their mind and I look for nothing less in the next meeting- I for one am happy about that - I wished every team every week SP played took them to the 4 th quarter. I don't like watching a blow out on either side. Last night put things in perspective. Vic has to get those boys conditioned for 4 qtrs no excuses/ they looked tired in q3 and q4 just as he said in the article. I for one think that was a big difference maker for Whitwells success in those two quarters. lol I think Vic addresses that  and I think we see a difference come quarterfinals. So go ahead now and let's get the "he has no class cause he didn't pull the starters " conversation going because I'm sure from here on out they will stay in needed or not!

To Ambassador : Let your new idols Greenback and Coalfield worry about each other and beat up on each other and try to destroy each other lol-      There's a few games to play between now  and then. If Greenback starts winning and Coalbucket knows their season is ended one better lookout lol we know from experience how that shakes out. So I'm pulling for Greenback lol 

My. New idols. I'm just telling you. What I saw last night won't beat either of those teams and definitely won't come close to that Huntingdon bunch. SP is about state championships. That's the way we are measured. 

17 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

My. New idols. I'm just telling you. What I saw last night won't beat either of those teams and definitely won't come close to that Huntingdon bunch. SP is about state championships. That's the way we are measured. 

Hey you want have to change colors because we are all the same :D!! Who does SP play this week?

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Hunington may be the team but the east is a toss up. Greenback and Pirates my pick to play for the opportunity to get to the ship.

1 hour ago, PIRATE87 said:

You're right scores should get ugly cause pirates need to get some quarters in to get ready for the playoffs so let the complaining start